CHAPTER -6🥀

Hello~~

It really a beautiful morning different from everyday . It's not like they slept in same room they have slept in their respective rooms but this time it was so different Taehyung was the one who woke up first And went to jungkook to wale him up. He hesitatly open the door of jungkook room and sloped out and there was his hot hubby looking so cute in sleep all messy still managed to look handsome as always he didn't realised he was stairing at him. "Koo wake up we have classes or else we will me late " tae said shaking his muscular bunny who is sleeping soundly.

"Umm 5 more minutes" he said lazily in his morning tone which can give chills to your body. " Wakeup bunny face professor wakeup " tae said while giggling his tough cold husband is now behaving like 5 yr kid who don't want to wake up early morning. "Ok don't I'm going alone bye I'm leaving" he said about left when jungkook hold his wrish and pull him on the bed next to him. "We aren't going anywhere it's already 6 and we have 2 hours to get ready so lay down with me " jungkook said to tae.

They stay in that position for sometime and then tae asked " Koo will you t-take me on date" blushing and smiling shyly. " I will first complete your graduation then we can go on date " he said while flashing his bunny smile knowing that blonde is comfortable besides him . The blonde just nodded . "Tae w-why have you been ignoring m-me few days ago" jungkook asked slightly hurt due to the youngers silent treatment which he never want to experience it was so difficult for him to concentrate.

"Oh I'm sorry t-that because I thought you don't like me and just want space s-" he was cutted by "who told you I hated you? I can never hate you . You are so special for me and only one for me. I'm sorry for being asshole with you but you have been such a brat that I can't handle my anger" he said looking in the beautiful hazel eyes they were inches close looking so intensely in each other's eyes with pure love and not want to let go jungkook lean forward they were so close he Hover over the blonde who was shock and lean towards him Is they going to kiss?

But jungkook started tickling him while the blonde was giggling and laughing mess "aahh hahahaaa koo pls don't do this ahh it tickles please" he said while laughing hard.
" Then call me koo once again not that cold ass vampire. I know everything but never said about this hmm " he said while tickling more and more "koo sorry please sorry" jungkook stops tickling and got up to get ready "you meanie" Tae said and ran to his room to get ready.

They were happy so so happy . Tae got ready and came down jungkook was preparing their breakfast he was wearing plain white shirt and black pant shirt sleeves were rolled slightly displaying his veins taehyung was drooling over him " Take pictures it will last long" tae snapped out by the sudden voice he knows Jungkook had already caught him stairing he was red due to embarrassment he just want to the earth to swallow him.

"Ah s-sorry I'm not looking at you" he said blushing and shuttering "hey hey wait okay let's have breakfast and you're looking so beautiful tae" he said which makes the blonde blush . After they did there breakfast they went to there uni.

They are together now but no one confessed to each other they so badly want to confess but they can't . Tae was disappointed because jungkook didn't kisses on his lips but why? He said tae is beautiful then why can't he kiss tae didn't know anything about their promise.

"Tae don't be late " he said to taehyung just noded "okay" .

This time Taehyung was on time no one bother him not bogum nor lisa jungkook same and smile to see tae on time . " So students let's continue our class". He started explaining the equations . And some class work to students "okay students solve this questions and asked if you have any doubts" he said and sat on his chairs . He lean on his desk face in his palm and started to look at tae who was trying to concentrate in solving problems .

"Sir I have problem " lisa said to Mr. Jeon she was the bitch of the class . Tae can see how she was looking so seducingly toward his koo he was so jealous she goes to toward him and jungkook started explaining her he can see someone is glaring at them he lift his face upto see tae he was jealous he decided to tease him . " So miss lisa you have to solve this equation using LCM and then you can get your answer. Well you can do it" he said in flirtiest tone while just slam his hand and whole attention goes towards tae " any problem Mr Kim". He asked teasingly tae just got up from his sit and comes to jungkook.

Taehyung asked him his doubts and he started explaining him . " Did you understand Mr Kim " he asked " yeah very well how you were flirting with that bitch" taehyung asked with pout he was looking like angry puppy so he went back to his sit . He decided to take revenge so he started ignoring jungkook he didn't take a glance at him . While the black haired male was just confused and shock was did just happened. Is he jealous ohh his baby looks so cute when he is jealous he was smiling while all students were confused what happened to their cold ass professor who is smiling widely like he had won gold medal in Olimpic.

............
...

They were already home 'sweet home' doing there own work taehyung didn't came out after that incident. Jungkook made dinner and call taehyung but taehyung didn't came so he goes to his room "tae are you there" he asked him and open the door to see tae was fast asleep with an angry pout . He was looking so adorable his pluffy locks falling on his forehead and red squeeze cheecks tainted red .

He bend over him and kiss his forehead adorable bear was sleeping he doesn't want to wake him up. He sat next to him on bed started caressing his hairs so adorable view after sometime tae started to wiggle "hey sleepy head wakey wakey" tae sat on bed " did I sleep for hour" he asked while pouting. "Yeah okay get up let's eat dinner"
Taehyung got up with out having any word with jungkook and left from there . Leaving him dumbfounded!!!.

.....

Bye~~