CHAPTER -25🥀

So guys here it is....
Another chapter!!!
Well I'm going back to my hostel on Tuesday so still I'll manage to update this book upto 14 😉...
So enjoy babies~~

........

So it was the gift!!!!
The gift he wanted to give to the older male..the gift which means a lot to him the gift he don't know that if jungkook will like it or not...the gift for which he saved his money saying that he wasted all money in junk food and had to eat all those yucky veggies......

Will koo like it?

He shrugged those unwanted thoughts and headed to the living room where kook was now sitting ... taehyung went to kitchen started to work on his plan and after sometimes...
Kook came he was shocked his jaw drop ..

His surprise a candle light dinner at their home 'Sweet home'

"T-tae you prepared this for me" kook said while shattering he was really shook his lil munchkin his apple pie his baby husband had prepared this all for him.. those rose petals on the table with scented candles their he is standing there with his beautiful boxy smile...

With a the same dress which kook bought for him..he was looking all pretty and beautiful and kook was all giddy giddy!!

Hold up man!!!

Kook scolded to himself and went to the blonde who was shyly smiling and looking down..
"Thank you so much love for making my day this special " he said and tae peck his lips ...he hold the blonde like a fragile glass so fermly and with care and gently...

His pretty bae~~

His baby husband~~

All pretty pretty yeah!!!

"So young man will you give me the honour to dance with you" kook said and they started dancing on the romantic song ...soon they stop when tae made eye contact with the other who did the same...they kissed with love and passion... happiness because kook got the most precious gift he can't afford..

His baby...

They sat on their chairs and started to eat the food which tae had prepared for him with all the spices of his love...

"Baby food is so delicious " he said and started to eat like a baby and some food was on his face tae got up and wipe the food with his hands and blush ...

It was complete different for them ....

They finished their food when Taehyung wokeup and made kook stand he pull out the box and gave it to the older who was shocked and looked at tae..."baby what's this?" The confused male asked the blonde who just smile..."this is the gift which I wanted to give you since long time here it is please keep it with you ... If you ever missed me just kiss this so these mean you kissed me...and I'll make everything better ..I love you koo so damm much"...tae said and kook almost has tears in his eyes..

How can they love each other so much ?

Yes true love exist ..just need perfect eyes to find one..maybe close to you same way with them . They love each other's presence which makes them comfortable around them...so blissful yet perfect life what else can a man wish other than a perfect soulmate and a family...

"Hey don't be emotional koo open it and tell me how's it.." taehyung said excitedly clapping his hands like a baby...

Kook opens the box and gasp as he take the the beautiful necklace in his hand it was of gold with diamonds more important with our intials T and K
Taekook forever...

How can baby think so beautifully he always makes me happy I only have the pretty baby who gives me butterflies...

Thinking this koo just smile and kiss those plumpy lips ...tae to kiss him back he whimpers into kiss and pull away...

" Do you like it love" taehyung said and kook nodded in agreement...

.....

So kook wear the necklace in his neck and promise tae that he'll never gonna take it out from his neck till his last breath...

This is love... beautiful feeling which he is holding falling deeper and deeper for the blonde who make him smile who is the only light in his dark world...

He can't express the fact that how badly want tae but he was stuck with promise of jin hyung...
This blonde male never leave any way to look beautiful and hot everyday....

Kook carry the blonde in his arms bridal style and headed to their shared bedroom he gently keep the blonde on the bed "baby wait here I'll be back soon " kook said headed to bathroom to freshen up soon tae to freshen up ...

They cuddled each other and slept peacefully as they both were exhausted And tired due to the busy day ...

.......
...
..
.
.
.
Bye babies~~
Hope
you enjoyed it...
Should I stop this book or..
Should I continue!!
I don't know if readers like this styles of reading or not but sorry grammatical mistakes and all...
I'll try to make it up to you...

...
Love babies...