{Chapter 55}

•Shoto's P.O.V•

  As I was walking back from Visting my mother, I feel a presence follow behind me. I turn around and look around back no one was there, I just shrug. I then turn back around and I see Ozul standing infront of me with a sinister smile on her face and I slowly back up and my back hit another person and I look and see Argo standing there with that same smile.

  "Hello shoto" Ozul says and that's the last thing I heard until I'm surrounded by darkness.

  •Y/n's P.O.V•

  I'm just sitting in my room waiting for shoto to get back from the hospital. My day with Eri was anything but awful. She's a shy kid, I heard of her backstory and her very powerful quirk making my dad say that I need to be there for her. Why does he always pick up the overpowered children to adopt.

  I then look over to my clock and it reads 11:34 Pm making me worried that shoto hasn't come back at all from visting his mother. I tried texting him but it wouldn't go through at all, I start thinking about the worse but I calm myself down.

  "Calm down y/n. He mightve went home cause of how late it is."

  "But he would've sent a text-" my fear starts coming back but I know if anything he would escape.

  Unless it's with Ozul...

  "Stop thinking about that y/n!" I yell to myself. I grab my phone and head down to the common area.

  "He might be back down there. Yes he has to be!" I say but my mark starts becoming uncomfortable but I shrug it off. It's been doing that for hours but I don't need to worry about that now.

  When I get down there. I see my father come in looking very frantic and he looks around and makes eye contact with me and widens his eye as he looks next to me and he runs out of the dorm making me very confused, I was about to run after him until Ochaco comes over me and smiles.

  "Hey y/n! How are you? How was the hospital?" She asks and I just smile.

  "It was good, have you seen shoto at all?" I ask and her eyes widen and Denki shuts off the T.V. immediately making me raise an eyebrow.

  "Whats going on?" I ask and she just shakes her head in denial.

  "Oh nothing just uhh-" She then looks around the common room until she lands on the other girls.

  "GIRLS NIGHT!" She yells and all the other girls get up and nod in agreement.

  "Yes! That sounds absolutely marvelous! Let us all go to Minas room." Momo says and mina shakes her head.

  "My room is a mess- y/n's room is the best bet." Mina says as they all lead me jack up to my room and Ochaco stays back and she looks back at the all boys.

  "Keep Todoroki's Kidnapping out of hearing before Aizawa tells her. Once he tells her. All hell will break loose." She says and they all nod and she heads upstairs and Bakugo looks at Midoriya.

  "We need to find him before she finds out!" Denki says and Kirishima just shakes his head.

  "No, I have a feeling this battle will be between Y/n and her parents." Midoriya says and Denki turns the T.V. back on and all that was plastered on it was Shoto Todoroki's Face.

  •Timeskip- Shoto's P.O.V•

  "Let me go." I say with a straight face as I'm staring straight at Ozul.

  "No. You are a crucial part of our plan to lure your little girlfriend." Argo says and I tug at the handcuffs.

  "You'll never get out of them."

  "And why's that." I say to Dabi.

  "Those are Quirk resistant handcuffs. Not even your Girlfriend can use her quirks with those on. They'll hold yours." He says and I just look down at the ground.

  Does she even know I've been kidnapped. No she doesn't cause if she did she'll be bursting through that door any minute.

  "Do you thing she stands any chance against you guys?" Mr. Compress asks

  "With the new quirks we got. She'll not be ready at all." Ozul says and Argo nods behind her.

  "You guys will lose. Her quirks have surpassed us all, she will defeat you in seconds." I say and they all just laugh.

  "Not if the quirks she has are her weakness." Toga says and I just widen my eyes and try even harder to get out of the cuffs.

  "Keep trying all you want...you'll never get out of those alive." Dabi says with a smirk.

  "Go to hell." I then feel a sharp pain in my left cheek and my nose starts bleeding making me look at him.

  I will get to you again Y/n.

  •Y/n's P.O.V•

  I feel a sharp pain in my left cheek and my nose starts bleeding making me confused but I just grav a tissue as Mina is doing Ochacos nails.

  "So you guys haven't seen the new movie with Hawks as the lead?" Mina asks.

  "How does he even time for a movie as the number 2 hero now?" Hagakure asks.

  "Who knows." I say as I look out of my balcony.

  "Do you guys know what happened with shoto." I ask still looking at the night sky and all the girls become silent.

  "Hes just late y/n" Jiro says and I just chuckle while looking at the ground making everyone's blood turn cold.

  "You know. I have been dating that man for a long time. Not once was he late. He would always come back by 6:30 Pm. It is now 9:36. Now I'm gonna ask again." I then turn around to face them.

  "Where is my god damn Boyfriend."

  The silence in the air was so thick. It felt like you couldn't even breath until Ochaco speaks up.

  "Kidnapped.....he's been kidnapped by your pare-"

  She couldn't even finish that sentence until I slam my door shut.

  I will find you shoto.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Part 2

Follow Mark of a hero spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6MIsPCuFNI6fkSIGfKN84F?si=oVWz4_SOQWqXa9urUOyLKw&utm_source=copy-link

-Hannah🦊