{Chapter 33}

After the attack on I-Island, David couldn't do the experiments to see my quirks because he had to go to the hospital from being shot at. So Shoto and I just went home, the pro heroes didn't find my parents at all after the fight so they are still out there and waiting for their next attack.

Once Shoto and I came home and dropped me off at UA cause that's where dad and uncle Yamada, I walk to the faculty room and I see dad is sipping coffee looking a massive paper which I believe is blueprints but his knee is bouncing up and down and they haven't noticed that I'm back and uncle Yamada is trying to calm my dad down.

"Shota she is fine, she just called you over an hour ago." Uncle Yamada says and he looks up and notices me and his smile is very apparent.

"Yeah and that was over an hour ago! She could be dead or worse...." Dad says and I roll my eyes and I lean against the door frame.

"What's worse than being dead?" Uncle Yamada asks.

"Kissing Todoroki or At a cat cafe," Dad says and I chuckle.

"Why a cat cafe?" Uncle Yamada asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Cause she promised me that we would go together." He says and I shake my head.

"Making out with shoto sounds terrible I agree," I say jokingly and uncle Yamada smiles but my dad doesn't notice me yet.

"Oh thank God for your finally here little demon." Uncle Yamada says and my dad's head shoots up and he sees me and he quickly gets up and gives me a very tight hug and I hug him back as well making me smile.

"No scratches. Check. No bruises. Check. All 10 fingers and toes. Check. She is all right shota." Uncle Yamada says and ruffles my hair making me chuckle.

"Once you have a daughter then you'll understand the pain I'm going through hizashi." My dad says and breaking the hug.

"I understand how you feel shota, we both raised her. How are you holding up though?" Uncle Yamada asks me.

"I'm okay, I only passed out from overusing my quirks," I say

"How long did you keep Cerberus out for?" Dad asks

"About 16 minutes," I say and dad and uncle Yamada smile more.

"That's amazing! New record little demon!" Uncle Yamada yells making me chuckle and I look at the table and see the massive paper he was looking at and I see its blueprints for dorms.

"When are we getting dorms?" I ask

"We want to build them when you guys are in the second year." Uncle Yamada says and I nod.

"Ah okay, so did you want to head out cause I'm exhausted from the plane ride," I say

"Yeah, I'm tired as well. We can go home and watch the third movie with Harry potter if you want to?" Dad asks and I smile a lot.

"Sounds like a plan!" I say while getting excited.

"What happened to the cat cafe?!" Uncle Yamada asked very loudly.

"We're tired." Dad and I say at the same time and uncle Yamada smirks and laughs.

"Well let's get out of here then Aizawa and mini Aizawa!" Uncle Yamada yells making me smile a lot as we walk out of UA and head home.

🌑●Ozul's POV●🌑

Once I and Argo make it back from I-Island and back in the LOV bar, we see Shigaraki talking to Dabi, Twice, and Toga.

"We want the girl and that blonde kid. You have two days until its finally to get them. Don't fuck this up." Shigaraki says while scratching his neck.