{Chapter 13- UA Sports Festival Final}

*Ozul's P.O.V*

  "Do you think that's her?" A man asks staring at the Fight between (Y/n) and Shoto.

  "Oh it most definitely is her. (H/c), (e/c) eyes, her (S/t) matches your perfectly Argo. It's our daughter, and those quirks we've seen so far. Will be perfect for our plan." Ozul Aka (M/n) says while smoking a cigarette.

"When did that little brat get her quirks though?! She was 6 years old when we dumped her! She was quirkless!" Argo Aka (F/n) yells and throws a whiskey bottle at the wall making the glass shatter.

  "Looks like she manifested them late, but her powers are very villain like. She will do Amazing things as a villains." Ozul says while smirking.

  "Looks like we have to go back to Japan for alittle while." Ozul says and Argos smirks while nodding.

  "She will be the perfect daughter." Argo says and Ozul grabs his hand and shadow travels to japan. Right in the middle of the LOV's bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  🔥(Y/n)'s P.O.V🔥

I'm now just watching the fight between Shoto and bakugo, and Uraraka is talking to Midoriya and Tsu about how shoto isn't using his fire. Iida had to leave for a family emergency, but I'm starting to get annoyed with everyone asking if I'm okay cause of what shoto did to me.

"Do you think he's not using his fire because of (Y/n)'s and his fight? Ribbit." Tsu says

"Maybe hes afraid of hurting someone." Sato says.

"Well I think he's being unmanly of holding back." Kirishima says and I've had enough.

"Will you all shut up. He's not afraid of using his fire, and he won't tell any of you. So I would drop it." I say calmly.

"But (L/n) Todoroki almost killed you." Mina says and you look at her.

"I didn't die, if any of you noticed I'm breathing. So I didn't die, and besides if I did die my dad and uncle Yamada would kill him." I say and everyone looks like I have three heads like Cerberus.

"Your uncle is present mic?" Jiro asks and I widen my eyes.

"Oh no no no! I have a uncle Yamada, he just has the same last name as present mic." I say nervously and Uraraka looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Ah ok. That makes sense. Cause if her uncle would have been Present mic he would've embarrassed her by now." Midoriya says and everyone agrees.

"But think about it. Present mic as an uncle! Imagine how loud he would be at family reunions." Mina says and everyone starts making jokes about uncle Yamada.

"Hey (L/n), how come when we were in school back then your dad or mom didn't come to family days or career day?" Midoriya asks.

"Reasons." I say and I keep watching the fight between shoto and bakugo end with midnight putting bakugo asleep cause shoto didn't use his fire at all. Poor bakugo, he's gonna be so pissed but who cares. I get up and is about to leave but a voice stops me.

  "(L/n)-Chan." Hagakure says and I turn around.

  "Yes hagakure?" I ask

  "How come you don't talk about your family at all?" She asks and everyone looks at me.

  "Long story that I don't want to talk about." I say and even though she's invisible I can tell her mood changed.

  "Oh okay." She says and walks away and I walk away to take a quick walk.