{Chapter 46}

"(Y/n) hurry up or well start the girls night without you!" Mina yells as I'm trying to get Shoto to hang out with the guys.

"Shoto you are going to socialize and your going to like it!" I say as I'm trying to push him in Midoriya's room.

"No the All might figures eyes follow me where ever I go." Shoto says but I roll my eyes.

"Please go hang out with the guys. I want to meet with the art teacher! She came while I was at true cross! And every Saturday the girls have girl time with her!" I yell and shoto sighs.

"No, I rather be training with my father than hang out with Bakugo." He says and I raise an eyebrow, looks like I have to bring out the big guns. I then stand on my tiptoes and whisper in his ear.

"I'll give you a reward if you do this~" I whisper in his ear making him walk away quickly to Midoriya and Iida.

"Well let's do this come on what are we doing?!" Shoto asks making me smile as I quickly run out of the dorms to get to UA so I can see the new art teacher. You see, me and Shoto took our relationship kinda to the next level, we mess around but that's it. We haven't gone the whole way if you know what I mean.

"(Y/n)!" Someone yells and I look around and see all of the girls including kendo at the entrance of UA.

"Hey guys! Sorry I had to drop Shoto off with the guys." I say and Ochaco chuckles.

"It's okay (L/n)." Kendo says.

"It's like your his babysitter. How do you get paid?" Mina asks while raising her eyebrows.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." I say with a smile as they all chuckle.

"Hey (y/n) have you been to the counselors office yet? Ribbit" Tsu asks and I raise an eyebrow.

"Counselors office? When did we get a counselor?" I ask.

"The same time we got the art teacher." Ochaco says and I just nod.

"Yeah I'm not going to some counselors office just for them to tell me I'm fucked up. I already know I am." I say and Mina chokes down a laugh and I look at Mina.

"What it's true!" I say loudly and she shakes her head and points to a woman with long brown hair that is pulled up in a ponytail and she has a huge file in her arms.

"I'm looking for (Y/n) (L/n)." The lady says and I hide behind Momo cause I know who she is.

"She's behind me Ms. Morallygrey" Momo says then moves so that the counselor sees me. (Please note, the art teacher And the counselor are not my OCs at all! They belong to two amazing Tiktokers, I will put there Handles down below!)

"MOMO YOU SNITCH! SNITCHES GETS STITCHES!" I yell as the counselor grabs my arm and pulls me towards her office.

"TELL SHOTO I LOVE HIM! IM GOING TO DIE FROM BOREDOM!" I yell as Ms. Morallygrey takes me to my death.

🤬•At the counselors office•🤬

"I have been waiting for this moment to meet the famous (y/n), or what I like to call you, mini Aizawa." She says as she grabs a bottle of alcohol and I raise an eyebrow.

"Should you really be drinking right now?" I ask

"This helps with my quirk." She's says.

"What is your quirk?" I ask

"Brutal Honesty." She says and groan and look at the door hoping a savior comes and saves me.

"Now, let's get to it." She says as she takes a drink.