{Chapter 26}

I was woken up by seven consecutive and very different alarm tones from phones, while mine is blaring next to me. I get up and shut it off and stretch and I look around and see everyone else is getting up and stretching as well, well except for Mina who is still snoring.

I get up out of bed and I go towards Mina cause she told us to wake her up if she slept through her alarm, so I crack my knuckles and smirk and I take the blanket off of her but she doesn't wake up, so I do the best next thing. I push her off bed and she thumps off the bed causing her to jolt awake and look up from the floor wide awake.

"Good morning pinky!" I say very cheerful and she groans.

"Morning inferno." She says and I smile and I grab my bag and I go to a bathroom to get dressed and ready. I then put my hair in a half up, half down hairstyle. I then grab and put my mascara on and lipgloss as well, I then went to put them away but I see a slytherin pin that I was looking for the longest time at the bottom of the bag.

 I then grab and put my mascara on and lipgloss as well, I then went to put them away but I see a slytherin pin that I was looking for the longest time at the bottom of the bag

I pin it to my uniform jacket and I head out and see that Mina is putting on her fake lashes and that momo is telling her to hurry up.

"It takes time momo!" Mina yells and I roll my eyes playfully and I grab my phone and charger. I look up and see that Mina is finished and we all head out, to get to school finally.

"How did you guys sleep? Ribbit." Tsu asks.

"It was amazing. Thank you again momo!" Toru says and momo smiles.

"Your welcome. It was very fun, especially the movies. Which We will be watching the third movie soon." Momo says and I blush.

"Thank you (Y/n) for showing us this movie." Jiro says and I smile more once we reach U.A.

"Your welcome guys, I promise you'll see why I like Draco when we watch the third movie." I say and they all nod. We then head in our classroom and see that Iida is already there and talking to shoto.

"Good morning Iida and Todoroki!" Ochaco says and they both turn to the doorway and see that all of us girls are there and Iida raises an eyebrow.

"Good morning girls, I'm surprised you are all here and early. Early ness is the first step to becoming the best hero!" Iida says with his arm motions and I roll my eyes.

"We has a sleepover, so we went with momo's time on when to leave." I say and Iida is very surprised.

"IT IS A SCHOOL NIGHT! YOU SHOULDNT BE HAVING SLEEPOVERS WHEN YOU HAVE SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY!" Iida says very loudly.

"Chill Iida, we know what we're doing." I say and I walk to shoto and kiss his cheek and I sit on his desk and I see Iida staring at my pin.

"(L/n), you can not wear that pin it violates dress code." Iida states and all the girls go to their own seats and chat with eachother.