{Chapter 30: I-Island part 2}

(I am sorry, I by accident published this part early which made you guys get the notification and when it was finished you guys didn't get the notification, so I copied and pasted it on a new chapter! I'm sorry again 🥺)

  Before chapter: please note if you have read this book when I first started writing it, and seen a different hellhound picture in the character information, I am letting you know that I did change it. This hellhound picture looks better with the characters quirks and also has a reason for it. Anyway thank you for understanding and now we can go on with the story!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  We were walking around the island and came across a competition going about destroying robots that is on a mountain like terrain.

  "Wanna see who's better at blasting robots?" I ask while giving a smug smirk.

  "We know damn well that I will win love." Shoto says with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

  "In your dreams ice prince." I say and go towards the announcer and put me and shoto in the competition.

  "Why don't we make this a competition. Whoever wins has to do whatever the other one says for a day." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"You do realize your gonna lose my love." He says.

"No I'm not!" I say and he smiles.

  "Your adorable." He says and names start getting called as we stay in the stands. I then look down and see that Bakugo and Kirishima entered the arena and bakugo signed up and they started his trail up.

  "So I see bakugo is here." I say and shoto nods

  "I think it's from winning the sports festival." He says and I notice that Midoriya, Iida, momo, Jiro, Uraraka and Melissa come in but shoto already left cause it was his turn. I then hear them talking,

  "How many people from your class came here?" Melissa asks.

  "Well we have yet to find (y/n) and Todoroki. But the others we didn't know about." Momo says and Midoriya looks at her in confusion.

  "Wait (l/n) is here and Todoroki?" He asks and all the girls nod.

  "Wonder where they are." Iida asks, I was about to say something until the arena floor was covered in ice and destroying the bots in the process. I smirk as Jiro says something.

  "Found them." She says causing Melissa to raise her eyebrow.

  "But we haven't seen (l/n) yet, how do you Shes here?" Melissa asks.

"Oh yeah, your not from U.A., you see in U.A. (y/n) and Todoroki are inseparable, where ever one of them is. 99.9% of the time the other is with them." Jiro says making me smile alot.

"He almost murdered Kirishima for holding him back when Bakugo hugged her." Momo says and Melissa looks at shoto and at Kirishima.

"Why did Bakugo hug her?" Melissa asks and everyone shrugs.

"She won't tell us, she didn't even tell Todoroki. All we know is that we have to wait." Midoriya says and I hear Bakugo yell.

"DAMN YOU ICYHOT BASTARD!" Bakugo yells and goes to shoto.

"Oh hello Bakugo." He says making me chuckle cause he is acting oblivious to Bakugos attitude.

"I see the others are here as well." Shoto says and looks at the others.