{Chapter 31: I-Island part 3}

Once we got back at the hotel room, I got dressed in comfy clothes which consisted of strategically 'borrowing' one of Shoto's shirts and a pair of black leggings as he got dressed in the bathroom.

  "SHOTO!" I yell and he runs out of the bathroom fully dressed thank god and is looking for me.

  "What is it love?! Are you okay?!" He asks

  "Can we watch a movie...." I say innocently.

  "You yelled my name making it sound like your either hurt or stressed just for a movie." He says.

  "Yes. So Harry Potter or avengers?" I ask with a huge smile.

  "No. I'm taking a nap before I have to get ready for this evening in about 2 hours from now." He says and kisses my cheek and I widen my eyes and look at the time.

  "Shit if I'm gonna to do all that makeup I gotta start getting ready now." I say and was about to get up but shoto grabs me by my waist and puts me over his shoulder.

"SHOTO!" I yell while laughing as he throws me on the bed and he flops on the bed next to me and pulls me to his chest and holds me tightly.

"Shoto I gotta get ready!" I say but when I look up at Shoto's face his eyes are closed.

"Go to sleep. You don't need that makeup, your beautiful without it." He says making me blush a lot.

  "But Mina and Toru would get mad...." I say trying to make an excuse.

  "Will they be there?" He says and I shake my head no.

  "What they don't know won't hurt them." He says making me give in and agree.

  "Fine.." I say and I see him smirking but still with his eyes closed. I then kiss his cheek and cuddle in his chest some more and take a nap before we have to get ready for this event.

⏳•Timeskip•⌛️

I get woken up by a loud alarm blaring in my ears and I see that shoto is turning off the alarm and I start getting up and stretching.

"You gonna get up and start getting ready?" I ask and he nods but still with his eyes closed.

  "Well I'll be getting in the shower." I say and I get up and grab my shower stuff and hairdryer. I then quickly get a shower, once I finish I dry off and then blow dry my hair. I get on my dress sand shoes as well.

I then smooth it out and start doing my hair by putting my (h/l) (h/c) into loose curls and then putting it a high ponytail (unless you have short hair

I then smooth it out and start doing my hair by putting my (h/l) (h/c) into loose curls and then putting it a high ponytail (unless you have short hair.) and putting hairspray in it to make it stay in place. I then put the hair accessories in and then just putting on mascara and the lipstick we bought with some lip gloss on as well.

"Shoto you ready?!" I scream in the bedroom.

"Yes. Just putting on my tie and then shoes." He says from the bedroom and I spray alittle perfume on and walk out to see him fixing his tie and his shoes on but his jacket on the bed.