Chapter 90 - Messy Scene Of Attending School

Yes, good morning everyone. This is Teacher Ren~

The class starts today. That being said, I’m still eating my breakfast at seven in the morning. I don’t have to hurry, do I? Glomp glomp.

Aside from that, I was surprised with the savings I earned yesterday. It was a bit too much.

However, since the process of rank up and withdrawal of the deposit was carried out in a private room, I didn’t have to worry about leaking my personal information… Hopefully? The Commercial Guild seemed to protect the privacy of others. But I wasn’t really sure how much I could trust them…

That being said, the carry cart I brought there should be able to make a considerable amount of sales. That’s what the staff in charge at that time said to me.

Adventurers could use it to carry their prey when they managed to catch a lot. Merchants could use a big carry cart to transport their goods. This invention was better than the previous pasta machine and meat chopper, so I should get a lot more patent fees. Umm, I’m kind of scared, though?

They even asked me persistently if I have more ideas. I wouldn’t tell them, please stop that! I’m crying, okay!

I drew several variants of the blueprints, such as a large carry cart and wheelbarrow. Please be satisfied with that.

Yesterday, after returning from the Commercial Guild, I asked my master to sell me his mithril. I asked him if he had stocks on any fantasy-ish metal other than mithril, but he told me that metal materials above mithril were so rare that he had never seen them before.

There was metal with lower quality than mithril and higher quality than iron, which was called magic iron or magic steel. Even so, that material was iron produced from a mine in a land with high magic power. A subcategory of iron with a high affinity for magic power.

Refined magic iron was called magic steel. Using that was more convenient since the blacksmith didn’t have to do various initial preparations when forging a magic sword. Not to mention, forging an ordinary sword using this extraordinary material would automatically make a low-ranking magic sword.

After that was a metal called ‘Blue Silver Steel’ which was also known as blue metal.

This material was a bit complicated. Its magic resistance and magic effect would increase by alloying it with other metals. Due to these characteristics, most people wouldn’t use it on its own.

By alloying it with mithril or the likes, it could also be used in bulk with mithril even if just a little. That’s why this was mostly used to make armor or protective accessories. If we wanted to emphasize the magic defense and effect, armor made of mithril alloyed with blue metal had a higher effect than the one made of pure mithril.

Also, the nobles liked to wear accessories made of this material combined with precious metals, such as gold and silver.

Next was Mithril. People also called this ‘Spirit’s Silver’, a whitish and shiny metal.

Not only that this metal had a very high affinity with magic, but it was also harder and lighter than iron. When someone wanted to try making a magic sword for the first time, mithril would be recommended more often than not.

The output was a lot less than iron, but most of the time people could obtain this thanks to the frequent distribution.

Adamantite was rarer than mithril. It was black magic steel. From what the master has told me, it’s a black metal with faint dark green color.

It was harder than mithril but heavier than iron. Its magic affinity was around the same as magic iron. Using adamantine to forge a magic sword was a little difficult. It seemed like the master also hadn’t used it that much.