Chapter 99 - Continue Apologizing In Hell!

A magnificent fighting scene was currently unfolding right in front of me. How did this happen?

Originally, after Arle and Rico went back home after I finished renovating their house, they praised me to a great extent. Ecstatic, I got conceited. But a short time after that, the boys came back.

At first, the boys’ group was surprised at the dramatic changes. They were also speechless with how only their rooms remained shabby. Not to mention, Cain kept sending me a weird gaze… I’m sure he was having another delusion convenient for him, but the problem was not Cain. It’s Boman.

Boman suddenly said, “Let’s do a food stall.” It was so unexpected that my mind went blank for a while, but here’s the summary of the group’s interaction after that.

Actually, Boman wanted to do business for a long time. In recent years, there had been a food stall sales contest at the harvest festival in the royal capital. The contest was started to popularize the potatoes, meaning the stalls had to use potatoes in their dishes.

The higher the place one won in the contest, the more money they would get. There were chances that they might be able to find a job at a famous store.

Boman had proposed to take part in the contest to everyone before. However, Triela suddenly got tied into a leasing contract for this house at that time, increasing their expenses. They persuaded him that they couldn’t afford it, so he gave up.

Since Triela and the others initially thought that they wouldn’t be able to have enough money for their winter preparations no matter how hard they worked, Boman knew that he couldn’t be selfish here and drew back. But when he went home today, he found out that the renovation that should’ve taken them a considerable sum of money had been resolved.

Meaning, they didn’t have to worry about the renovation costs that would’ve been incurred from now on. That’s why Boman decided to join the contest.

But Maricle had a different opinion. Even though they no longer had to pay the renovation cost, they still had to think of their expenses for the winter. It’s better to have savings in case of an emergency.

Without thinking, the idiotic Cain said that he wanted to support his close friend’s dreams. He didn’t use his head as usual. What a fool. Was he dreaming when he was awake? Follow Ryuu’s example, won’t you?

By the way, Ryuu was unusually silent.

Triela and Maricle kept persuading Boman and Cain kept defending Boman. But personally, I only had one thing I wanted to know.

“Boman, you say that you want to do business, but you’re not good at calculation, right? How are you planning to do that?”

Yeah, Boman was slacking off in the open-air classes and studied irresponsibly. In the end, I wasn’t very sure about his calculation skills. After I pointed that out, Boman made a ridiculous excuse which made Arle angry…

“Eh? I can just leave that to Arle, right? Arle also said she wanted to do business, plus she’s more skilled in calculations than me.”

“Hah!? I refuse! Why do I have to do that!?”

“Eh? But you said you want to do business in the cooking industry, so we can do it together, right?”

“I said that, but that has nothing to do with you! Rather, I absolutely don’t want to work with you! I refuse!”

“Then who is going to do business with you? You don’t have a suitable partner, do you?”

“It doesn’t concern you at all. And it’s not like I want to do it right at this second. Either way, working with you is definitely out of question.”