An unexpected dream date

It all started while I was en route to a restaurant that was holding a fair, I had invited a girl to go there, but hours before I had canceled, I also decided to go, there were many people inside the premises so I decided to sit in one of the tables outside waiting to be served.

After a few minutes a lady attended me, I asked for a basic menu, before they served me a woman asked me to sit at my table, because the others were already occupied.

When I saw the woman I was shocked by the size of her breasts, they were as big as watermelons, then I noticed that said breasts rested on a good-sized belly, perhaps she was pregnant with twins in her eighth month of pregnancy.

I could not be inconsiderate in saying no, especially since I was pregnant, so I said yes, she very sweetly thanked me and I called the young lady who attended me.

The lady went to attend the request of the pregnant woman, who showed a sales slip with an order that she had previously requested, the lady said that she would go to the cashier to validate the order and that they wait for her.

The pregnant woman told me that she had made the order in the morning and that she does not like to wait for her food, I told her that she did well, although the idea was to arrive at a suitable time so that the food is not so cold, she replied that That is precisely why he asked me to sit down, although he could take his order with him, he said that he would prefer to eat at a table.

While we were talking, the lady confirmed the order and that the first was ready, that the second was already finishing in addition to the third, and that the dish was going to be delivered in about 5 minutes.

The pregnant woman smiled and said that there was no problem, she was going to wait, the lady put the silverware and left.

After a while two young people came with a large stuffed turkey, I said that it was not what I had asked for, to which the pregnant woman told me with a smile that the request was hers, now I understand why she did not want to wait for her order, cooking a turkey of that size would take several hours and that's why she made it to order, inevitably I couldn't help but blush, she was going to eat all that alone.

She began to eat after thanking me again for sharing my table, the minutes passed and when my plate arrived, she had already eaten the turkey legs and finished with all the stuffing.

I focused on my food, the truth was that they served me a lot, so when I got to the middle I had to rest a bit, but when I looked back at the pregnant woman's plate, I couldn't believe what I saw, in the plate was only the skeleton of the turkey while the pregnant woman rubbed her belly with a loving smile.

Just at that moment I had to get out of my astonishment, because next to me were the two young men again carrying a pig slightly larger than the turkey, the pregnant woman thanked the young people and then began to eat, I honestly thought that it should be in a dream, out of the shock I began to eat again, assuming that at the end of my meal I would witness the pig's skeleton when the pregnant woman finished eating it.

And so it happened, when I finished my meal and looked up, the skeleton of the pig was completely clean like the turkey that suffered the same fate, I had already gotten something dramatic about the situation, if that was the second dish she ordered, what would it be? the third?

After a few minutes the skeleton was removed and in its place they put 8 grilled chickens, honestly she could easily overcome any food challenge from anywhere in the world and in the process place a normal food order without feeling discomfort in her stomach.

She told me that if I wanted, she could serve me part of one of the chickens, I said that I already felt full, she smiled and said that if I change my mind with confidence, it will serve me.