Alice, do you still want to be my mom?

The first days of February were quiet for Alice, her employees worked very well, the models got along with her, although rumors had reached her ears about comments about her belly, she even heard that someone joked that he wanted to be lunch for Alice, which made Alice blush a lot when she found out, but now she couldn't think of eating someone even if that person offered, Alice's thoughts were on moving to her new house that already had several solar panels installed.

In her free time, Alice used to shop online, she was preparing a room for Elena and Selena with all possible comforts, a queen size bed for them to sleep together, lots of clothes, shoes; Alice was very much looking forward to the day the twins would emerge from her womb when Amber was cleared of charges.

Meanwhile, Mouse, without any apparent achievement, had no choice but to install a virus in the facilities that would corrupt all the cases since December, that would ruin the investigations on Amber and perhaps that of one or another person, but he had no other option, then he himself would help in recovering the data of the other investigations.

Mouse went to the offices where agent Julius worked and without anyone noticing, he inserted a USB with the virus so that he could take care of the deletion.

Already at night, the virus had given him access to the police facilities, Mouse made a backup of the investigations to be corrupted in addition to modifying the evidence of Amber's case, when Mouse finished modifying the files, he began to execute the virus to corrupt investigation documents.

It took an hour for the documents on the police server to be corrupted, Mouse had to wait another hour to be called by Julius for remote assistance, Mouse did his job of retrieving the files, which were reviewed by Julius.

-"Mouse, thank you very much for your services" said Julius

- "By any chance, did you manage to find the culprit or culprits in the espionage case of Ofelia Rivas's company?" Mouse asked

-"Do you want to try again?" Julius asked

-"Yes, having recovered the police files after the virus has made me feel more confident to help them find the culprit" said Mouse

-"Perfect, you just have to come to my office to check the computers, we are waiting for you" said Julius before hanging up

Mouse arrived at Julius's office and took his time to go through the files, everything was going according to his plan, he finally gave the names of a gang of hackers who were trying to take his territory, it didn't take 5 hours to catch them all As soon as Mouse saw smiling how his rivals were captured, he gave notice to Amber.

-"Dear Amethyst, at last my aunt was able to clean the quartz you sent me, I will return it to you this week" wrote Mouse

-"Thank you very much, you don't know how relieved you make me feel" wrote Amber very excited, happily it was night when she received the message and the twins were asleep by her side.

Amber began to kick Alice's womb to wake her up and give her the good news, she would finally be free, now they were going to chat

Amber: "Alice!!! I am free of charges from the espionage investigation"

Alice:"Wow, don't you know how happy you make me!!!, Elena and Selena already know it?"

Amber: "I just got the news, they are fast asleep"

Alice: "I want to surprise them both as part of a compensation for having them for more than a month in my womb"

Amber:"It's very sweet of you to do this, I'm not going to say anything until you let me know, but please don't take too many days, a simple party would be more than enough"