Alice in Halloween

It was already Saturday, Alice had finished breakfast with her eight boiled chickens, her large jug of fruit juice and a 4-story cake that her couple had sent her for delivery yesterday, she licked her lips and took a photo Naked to send it to her couple saying good morning and that she was going to be thinking about him all the time.

A while later she received a call from a co-worker who was her friend, Amber, it was to invite her to a Halloween celebration, Alice had forgotten that it was Halloween today, she had not bought any costume, and even worse in her In any case, she had to have it made to fit her constantly developing body.

- "Come on Alice, you don't need a costume to go, let's just talk and have a little fun"

- "I don't know, I have to go to the doctor in the afternoon"

- "Oh, don't make excuses, it's around 10 at night, plus people who aren't from work will go, they could meet someone"

- "I already have a couple"

- "Wow, what happiness friend, then come so you can tell me personally everything, it makes no sense that you talk to me on the cell phone, let it be our girls' meeting"

- "Okay, I'll go there"

- "I'll give you the address by chat, bye bye"

Later Alice opened her laptop to advance the designs that had been requested, she only needed one more deliverable, although it was not part of her official work, the designs were her other passion besides food.

When she finished the designs and sent them, it was time for lunch, a main rule of his medical check-up was that he only had to eat until the feeling of hunger passed, so she ate like on a work day, his stomach asked her for a little more, so she ate about 2 chickens that she had saved, she hoped that when she got to the doctor they would not be very noticeable.

When she arrived at the doctor's office, the receptionist looked at her in surprise, Alice's belly was bigger than the previous month, and her measurements had increased.

- "It has developed a lot since last month, the doctor is waiting for you"

-"Thank you"

The doctor greeted Alice and began to take her measurements, then asked her to undress so she could review her in more detail.

- "Alice, you have gained about ten kilograms this month, has something happened that you want to tell me?"

- "Well, I have a couple and that has made my desire to eat on weekends have increased"

- "That explains it, you must have some anxiety, you are lucky to have an excellent metabolism otherwise you would already be suffering from morbid obesity and heart problems"

- "So, is everything okay?"

- "Wait, remember that you must take other tests, let me do the ultrasound, I want to see the state of your stomach inside"

The doctor turned on her ultrasound equipment and putting a lot of gel on Alice's belly, she began to watch.

- "I find a peach pit and a chicken wing swimming"

- "Oh my god, I didn't notice, I should have swallowed them, I was in a hurry to get here on time"

- "Don't worry, the acids in your stomach that are strong will take over, and if you look at the screen, that chicken wing is already dissolving, do you notice it?

- "Wow, I didn't know I could digest chicken bones without problems" (blushed)

- "But you shouldn't swallow bones, you can choke or cut yourself inside, it's very dangerous"