Natasha wants to be Alice's child too

After having sex with his wife, Jean felt her spine was out of adjustment again, apparently his wife had let herself go and with her massive body she pressed her husband's body.

"Honey... your butt... is... gigantic" Jean said trying to catch her breath.

"Thank you love!!! I think I got bigger a bit after lunch!!!"

"Honey... my spine..."

"Oh love!!! I'm sorry!!!!"

"It was worth it... I felt your huge belly on me, it's as soft and big as ever"

"My thighs didn't hurt you?" Alice asked worriedly.

"Don't worry honey, a few adjustments from Natasha to my back and some painkillers and everything will be fine"

"Oh my love! I'm really sorry!"

"They say that nothing is free in this life, and I really enjoyed today"

"You are so sweet honey!" Alice said kissing her husband.

"Mom! Natasha has already arrived!" Selena yelled from outside the room

"Oh let her in!" Alice said as she changed into her maternity clothes.

Selena let Natasha pass who met Alice.

"Wow! Alice you look amazing as always! You have that same twinkle in your eye as when you called me to fix your husband's spine last time."

"Natasha, and that suitcase?"

"Hehehehe, I have a favor to ask you..."

"no problem, now go ahead and compose my husband's column first ok?"

"Fun afternoon, isn't it?"

"Hehehehe yes... fun afternoon" Alice said blushing

Natasha went into the bedroom and fixed Jean's spine, who screamed a lot in pain.

"Close your eyes Jean, don't wanna look like a weakling to your wife"

"Ehhh ok..."

CRACK!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

"Okay Jean, here's some painkillers for your pain, but your spine is fine now" Natasha said smiling

"Natasha...thank you very much"

"Do you enjoy being the husband of the goddess?"

"Yes, I feel very lucky that a goddess noticed me and decided to marry me"

"I notice her with a great shine in her eyes, there is a lot of love and happiness in her"

"Yes Natasha... she is very happy now"

"Okay Jean, now I'll talk to your wife"

Natasha left the bedroom to talk to Alice.

"Alice, about the favor...do you remember what I asked you when we first met?"

"Ehh yes... it was... strange... rare..."

"Alice... I beg you... I want to live it again"

"No Natasha!! It's very dangerous!!"

"But why?"

"That time you were lucky!!! A few days ago my intestines digested a person that could not be digested by my stomach!!!"

"And her clothes???"

"Ehh it stayed in my stomach...although I think I burped it days ago"

"I know what happens, your intestines return the indigestible to your stomach, although I don't think they can return me to your stomach if I wear my diving suit, i've even tested with differents kinds of acids hehehehe"