Alice's hyperpregnancy dream

Alice was sleeping after swallowing her admirer as an appetizer after her gigantic dinner by accident, she began to dream while all the people she loved were sleeping peacefully in her womb including her beloved husband.

---------Alice's dream begins-------

Alice wakes up on the beach watching the sunrise, and decides to go back to her beach house.

Alice upon arrival sees the bottle of pills that she was going to use to regress Iris and Natasha in her womb.

"Mmmm now I have everyone I love inside... what if... I start the treatment now?" Alice thought as she felt the 10 people in her womb

"I love them! and I want them to be a part of my life completely!" Alice said making a decision, all the people she loves are going to be regressed to zygotes and then start the pregnancy.

Alice took out a pill while rubbing the lower part of her gigantic belly.

Alice took a glass of water and drank it after swallowing the pill.

GULP!

She felt the slight movements of the people in her womb soften more and more, she closed her eyes with much affection and love.

--------

A month later, she had been exercising a lot losing weight and visited her doctor who had given her the pills to check the condition of her womb after finishing all the pills in the bottle.

The doctor got into Alice's vagina to check her womb and with her devices she saw what Alice had done and she was very surprised.

"Mmmm Alice...I really can't believe it...you put 10 adult people in your womb and started the treatment that was for Iris and Natasha?"

"hehehehehe I have... a lot of love to give..."

"Well Alice... as I told you now that you finished the treatment, the people in there are zygotes... I still can't believe that your womb and spine have been able to support the weight of 10 adult people... really your body is very special Alice"

"So... can you tell that I'm pregnant?"

"Yes Alice, consider yourself pregnant"

"yay!! today is the happiest day of my life!!"

"Okay Alice... just be careful when eating and take this recipe... I adjusted it so that you can nourish your 10 occupants well..."

Alice smiled a lot and thanked the doctor, when she left she saw something she couldn't believe, it was her husband waiting for her.

"Jean!! but... you... were... inside... too??? how???"

"Love... I promised to always be with you... and you told me that you needed me to cheer you up while you enjoyed the process of gestating new life in your womb"

"Love! Thank you very much!" Alice yelled as she hugged her loving husband.

GROOOAAAANNN!

"Honey... are you hungry?"

"Yes my love... these are the kind of foods that the doctor prescribed for me while I'm pregnant... I'm sure she will adjust it when we reach 3 months"

---------

4 months later Alice in maternity clothes was on a TV set accompanied by her boss Ana Rassumen

"Alice... what you should do is simple... say how happy you are and you should promote your line of pregnant women that you are going to model yourself, it's a shame that Carla decided not to model anymore several months ago"