Alice hires Carla as the main pregnant model

Alice went back to her office where she was masturbated for 20 minutes by Rose.

"Uffff thank you Rose!!!" said Alice being more relaxed

"I am willing to collaborate with you Mrs. Alice!!!" Rose said smiling, she loved her boss Alice even though she didn't reciprocate.

"Rose, go clean yourself, the interviewees can't see you like this"

"Yes Mrs. Alice!!" Rose said before leaving the office.

Alice took the papers of the interviewees and read the name of the woman she had to interview.

"Astrid... call Carla Addison, she is the next to be inteviewed"

"Yes Mrs. Alice" Astrid said as she spoke on the intercom.

Alice was going through some papers and when she heard the door open she was surprised to see Carla, her belly was huge, the size of two adults.

"Good afternoon Carla!!! please take a seat!!!" said Alice surprised with a look of a child who had received his dream gift for Christmas

"Yes, thank you very much... eh... your name?"

"Alice... my name is Alice Hightower, I am very happy to receive you!!"

"Carla Addison, uffff this tummy is heavy..." Carla said as she took a seat

"Take your time, hmm apparently you've worked as a model and event hostess, interesting"

"Yes Mrs. Alice, I was in differents events as hostess and model, but ... mmmm ... it was before my pregnancy"

"Alice!! It's you!!! I'm Iris!!! I'm inside this woman's womb!!! Get me out of here!!!" Iris screamed as she pushed with all her might.

"Ouch!!! stop kicking me!!!" Iris yelled as she felt the kicks of the other person inside the placenta next to her.

Iris pushed Carla's belly with all her might, breaking the girdle and showing Carla's belly with all her movements inside it, both Iris's and the other person's, her willpower had been able to overcome Carla's strong abdomen, her chance of get free had come.

"Alice!!! Get out out of here!!! I'm here!!! You have to see me!!!" yelled Iris starting to move in all directions

"Alice... I... can... explain..." Carla said nervously feeling her world fall apart like a house of cards, she had been exposed.

There was a one minute silence that felt like an eternity.

"Wow!!! you have so much activity in your womb you didn't want to interrupt the interview!!! wow I love very active babies!!!! and your babies are very strong!!!" Alice said smiling as she searched for something in her drawers

"Um yeah... these 8 babies..." Carla said surprised at Alice's lack of common sense, she hadn't noticed the two adult women actity in her womb.

"I can't believe... I feel my spine cold..." though Carla after realizing her secret is stil safe.

"Yes Carla, believe me, I had my womb full of life months ago... I have something just for you, you will love carrying it your huge belly"

Alice pulled out a sturdy stretchy pregnancy girdle that she wore when she had to restrain Iris in her womb on her wedding day.

"Carla, try this on please"

"I should go to a bathroom..."

"I will close the blinds... and you can change, we are women, there isn't any problem, right?"

"Ehhh you... are very... kind"

Alice saw Carla take off her maternity clothes, leaving her in her underwear.