Who is Alice Hightower? by Reese Shannon

At the offices of a local Yellowgarden newspaper

"Reese!!!!"

"Yes Boss!"

"Reese! Look!" said the boss showing Alice swallowing a megalodon, it was a scene from the movie Alicezilla

"Ewww gross! she's too fat!"

"Oh what a pity! Cuz are you going to investigate the actress and give me a report on her!"

"But but..."

"Don't you know her? She's Alice Hightower, designer and now owner of the Sweet Lottus fashion agency"

"Ehh I think I heard of her..."

"Well what are you waiting for! make me a report on her, you have a damn month!"

"Yes sir!"

------------

"Damn, investigating that whale..." Reese said swallowing hard.

"Okay... the boss said that now she owns all the shares of Sweet Lottus, I can start there."

Reese went to the Sweet Lottus Fashion Agency to gather information.

"Hello, good afternoon, I come from Sunrise Words... I would like to interview Alice Hightower"

"mmm sorry, she now designs from home, she is raising her babies"

"It's just... I'd like to do a report on her for the newspaper where I work..."

"Yeah sure..." said to receptionist chewing gum

"Can you contact me with someone?"

"Do I have the face of being the manager? I can't and I don't want to..."

"Please!"

"Yesenia! Don't treat her like that!" said an angry woman

"I'm sorry Miss Rose!"

"So you want to make a report on...Alice..." Rose said, expressing ecstasy when she mentioned Alice's name.

"Yes of course!"

"Fine! I can guide you to the design area" Rose said smiling.

Rose led Reese into the design area so Reese could chat with some workers.

"Hello! This is Reese from Sunrise Words! She has come to do a report on our president Alice Hightower"

"Hello Reese!" said the designers

"Uhh hello!" said Reese embarrassed

Reese began to interview the designers, of which Ariel was the one who gave her very important information.

"Alice has some excellent designs, she and Miss Ana Rasmussen, who was the previous owner of the company that put up the capital, were able to set up this company by buying the premises of one that had fallen into disgrace"

"In disgrace?"

"oh yeah! it all started with their first lead designer candidate...I think she was calling...oh yeah...Iris Cage...showed up drunk and smelling like vomit at a fashion show...ruining the agency permanently, I even think she accused Alice of having eaten her alive and then vomited her up...can you believe it? That Iris really had an imagination, is she now part of the writing staff on Alicezilla?"

"Iris... Cage... and what about her?"

"No idea... some say they saw her spend a few days homeless, but then... she disappeared, maybe she left town... or called her parents..."