Alice's alien impregnation dream

Alice, after calming down from the pain of Iris' missing, began to walk on the beach with her huge belly full of farm animals, after walking for 2 hours, she saw a star move strangely in the sky.

"Huh!! but what happened?" said Alice confused

"Ehhhh maybe it was... aliens??" Alice said surprised to believe that an object in the sky could not move in such a way.

A confused Alice entered her house where she was met by her husband in the bedroom.

"Hello love!!! You don't know what I saw!!! Something bright moved strangely in the sky!!" said Alice surprised

"Maybe your vision has deceived you, maybe it was a shooting star" Jean said skeptically

"Love... that wasn't a shooting star!!! Shooting stars don't move like that!!!"

"Honey, I believe you, I just hope they're not interested in us... I've heard some horrible things about alien abductions..."

"Like what honey!!!"

"you won't like to hear"

"Tell me love!!!"

"Well...they open you up like chicken for cooking if you're lucky...at worst they might experiment on you...I've heard rumors that they can't reproduce and use human women to have offspring due to an issue of genetic compatibility... ah, they must be things they put in the movies" Jean said nervously.

"Ehh yeah... must be abduction movie stuff... yeah..." Alice said nervously.

"Why don't we go to sleep love???" Jean said holding Alice's hand.

"Yes honey...it's been a tiring day..."

Alice, still sad to know that she could not have children and Iris's disappearance, was distracted by thinking about the things that aliens did to people when they were abducted.

------------ Start the dream------------

Alice woke up in a clean white room, she was tied up with her arms and feet naked.

"But what am I doing here???" Alice thought.

She remembered the recommendations that Amber gave her before a kidnapping, the first thing she had to do was analyze the situation.

Alice with her eyes closed tried to hear the voices around her, but they were in a strange language, she had to open her eyes very slightly so her kidnappers wouldn't notice, what she saw surprised her, there were several men barely a meter tall with big eyes and slightly gray skin.

"Oh no!!! They have abducted me!!! What are they going to do to me??" thought Alice terrified

The aliens were adjusting some tanks and programming on some screens, Alice realized that thanks to her strength she could break the shackles that had been put on her so she wouldn't move and waited for the opportunity to free herself.

Alice noticed a screen of her and next to her two spherical shapes, being drawn from a large group inside a tank. The aliens began to connect a tube to a tank and brought it closer to Alice's vagina, she understood that they were going to use her as an incubator for the aliens, for her there was no problem, she wanted to gestate life, but something offended her, they were just going to put 2 eggs in it, he did not contain his anger and broke his shackles with his great strength to catch two of those little gray men and standing next to the container where the eggs were.

"Two!!! only two eggs???!!!! Do you not know how much I suffer to be a mother and they only want me to gestate 2 aliens!!!! my womb can contain 4 whole adults!!!! this it offends me!!!" Alice yelled before bringing the two aliens she was holding up to her mouth to swallow.