Alice the baby factory

Diary of Dr. Jennifer Pearl

We have been following Mrs. Alice Alban, who has managed to provide her service as a surrogate giving birth to 31 babies, the capacity of her womb is incredible, her body has adapted to be able to deal with the pregnancy, so what Agent V told us months ago it was true, she even carried 10 adults in her womb for a full day in a special operation.

She seems like an interesting candidate for her to gestate a good amount of fertilized ovums that we have in the lab that we need to gestate, but still the amount we have is too much even for her, we would need more candidates... but we would need to talk to her first, so I'm going to call her, I hope I can be lucky.

RING!

RING!

RING!

"Hello! Sweet Lottus fashion agency"

"Hello, good morning, I'm Dr. Jennifer Pearl, I need to talk to Mrs. Alice Alban, I'm from the MotherGen laboratory"

"Uh, MotherGen? oh ok now I'll communicate with her"

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

"Hello with Mrs. Alice Alban?"

"Yes she talks"

"Hi, I'm Dr. Jennifer Pearl, I'm from the MotherGen lab."

"Oh hello doctor Jennifer!"

"Yes, I would like to have an interview with you"

"What topic?"

"It's about your surrogate service"

"Uhmm well, there are a lot of slots missing... from which everyone has withdrawn"

"Ehhh, no problem, the topic to be discussed is delicate and I would like you to come to our facilities to learn more about what we are going to propose"

"Uhmmm ok, pass me the address please"

"Excellent, take note"

------------------

I gave the address to Mrs. Alban who arrived the next day in the morning.

"Good morning Mrs. Alban!"

"Oh hello, good morning! I would like to know what you want to talk about my surrogacy service"

"Oh yes, follow me please"

I guided Mrs. Alban to our maternity laboratory where we talked in front of the room where our fertilized ovums that we needed to gestate were stored.

"Uhm doctor Jennifer, what are those containers?" Alice said, pointing to the containers where the frozen ovums were kept.

"Oh Mrs. Alice, here we have a total of 240 fertilized ovums of which...."

I was interrupted to see that Mrs. Alban stuck to the glass pressing her very developed breasts and was a little agitated while drawing hearts on the glass misted up.

"Awww, so many babies... let mommy bring them into this world"

Mrs. Alban had lost her composure, she was rubbing her vagina while continuing to exhale steam

"Ahem! ma'am... please behave yourself... not all the ovums are going to be used in this project"

"But... It's not fair! Why would some ovums have to be gestated while others remain frozen without knowing what will become of them?" said Mrs. Alban with complete concern.