Alice's pregnancy vore cravings

Jean spent the night in his wife's womb next to his children so that the next day he was removed with the help of the doctor.

Already at night Alice was reading a comic on the internet about a woman-like alien who came to earth fleeing her planet to live peacefully enjoying the food of planet Earth until her enslavers catch up with her and cause problems on planet Earth , but she will now save her world and Earth.

"Awww she's so pretty! I understand how she feels! Why do people from Earth hate chubbys like us? How I love her hair! I wish I had it like that" Alice thought while reading the comic.

Alice spent several minutes reaching the last published page.

"Awwww now I'll have to wait until next week..." Alice said saddened.

After a couple of hours she felt inspired to design baby clothes, although when she finished she saw news about many robberies, she rubbed her lower belly thinking about her children, she couldn't take care of them all the time, more if they are at school or university studying.

"My babies..." Alice said, nervous about the future of her children.

GURGLE!

Alice's stomach growled, apparently her children still hadn't forgotten Alice's promise to eat more gold diggers.

"Mommy I'm hungry..."

"Mommy... feed us!!"

"Mommy... food..."

Alice blushed and saw the time on her smartphone, it was 11 pm, Jean was sound asleep, Selena was at a concert with Ilya and Elena was in another city modeling, apparently she was going to go alone to... satisfy your cravings.

--------------

Alice put on a bikini since other clothes didn't fit, besides, she was so proud of her pregnancy that she had already become immune to criticism from passers-by, and having squeezed her huge milk-filled breasts in public had made it easier for her to things.

She took her bag, put on sandals made of a very resistant synthetic material for her already almost a ton of weight and left her house.

"Mrs. Alice!! I'm surprised to see you at this hour!! Do you need me to help you with something?" Alexei said surprised to see Alice leave the house, although the response was gurgles from the bottom of the stomach of the lady of the house.

"It's just... I have a craving Alexei" Alice said blushing.

"Be careful... don't go so far... at this hour it's not a good place for a pregnant woman" Alexei said, fearing for the safety of the lady of the house

"Ohhh don't worry!! I'll be fine! I won't go that far!"

"You have my number, send the alarm signal with your location and I'll go help you"

"Yes, do not worry!" Alice said smiling.

-------------

Alice was en route to a busy boulevard, but first she had to go through an alleyway where two women were being robbed by a group of 5 men.

"Help!!" the women shouted.

"Shut up and give me your money, smartphones, you know how things are"

"Ehhh who turned off the light?" said the other thief not knowing that they were under Alice's shadow

"Oh shit!! but can you tell what this is??"

"Please leave these girls alone" Alice said with a serious voice, when she saw them she thought about what would happen to her daughters if they went to a party once.