Pregnant Alice starts to leak milk

Already in her fifth month of pregnancy, Alice had already made friends with all the pregnant women who went with her to yoga classes after she stopped a buffalo in the park.

Alice had gained much more weight and her breasts began to produce milk and swell a lot.

"Alice! your breasts!" Cindy another pregnant woman shouted

"Ohhh thank you! wow! I'll be right back!" Alice said as she went to the bathroom.

Alice began to suck the milk from her own breasts to relieve the pressure.

"Mmmmm the milk from my breasts is delicious... no wonder my daughters and my husband love to drink from there"

Alice was distracted for several minutes drinking the milk from her own breasts until Daniela knocked on the bathroom door.

"Alice? Everything okay?"

"Mmmm everything is fine! I was just cleaning my breasts..."

"Uhhh??"

"My breasts are producing a lot of milk..."

"Isn't it too soon for your fifth month of pregnancy?"

"My breasts are overflowing with milk!!"

"Alice!! I have a breast pump!!"

"Oh good!! come in!!"

Daniela entered and was surprised to see Alice's gigantic nipples

"Alice!! I can't believe it!! The breast pump won't work on your nipples!"

"Uhhh sorry..."

"Don't worry, it seems your nipples are no longer leaking milk..."

"ufff then we can continue"

Alice came out of the bathroom and began to practice yoga with the other pregnant mothers.

While she was doing the yoga poses, the other pregnant mothers had noticed that Alice came back with a lot of extra pounds every week.

The other pregnant women started to whisper

"She gained weight again? Her thighs are too thick!"

"Those boobs won't stop growing? And I thought I had problems with my breasts"

"But what a wide ass!! Last week it wasn't so round!"

"That tummy is not kidding, it isn't 3 babies with 5 months, she must have 8 babies there!"

"Daniela told me that she ate 100 kg for lunch... damn how does her body assimilate all the food??!!"

"Now that I remember, I saw her eat a swordfish on the beach! How can she eat so much?!"

------------

When she returned home, Alice felt her breasts fill with milk again and she walked to where her husband was, who was reviewing some files from his remote job.

"Jean... my breasts... are filling with milk" Alice said blushing

"Alice... I just needed some milk for my coffee" Jean said smiling

"Alice uncovered one of her huge breasts by showing her nipple to Jean"

Jean gently squeezed Alice's nipple, releasing a stream of milk.

"Mmmmm I can get used to this" Jean said smiling.

"Love.... I still have several liters of milk in my breasts... what am I going to do?" said Alice somewhat uncomfortable