Iris' nightmares source

Iris went to sleep wondering what had happened all those days that she had been absent from Alice's life.

"That only manifest in nightmares... but for some reason... I... only feel calm in Alice's womb...."

------------ Friday night-----------

Carla was sleeping after a good dinner, she had forced Tiffany, Iris and the doctor to move inside her womb with all their might, it was her favorite pastime when she woke up and when she fell asleep.

"Okay, I have all the data, it's time to go, I have a business to attend to, a fortune awaits me" the doctor thought as she took the device out of her vagina that, when opened, released a drug that broke the water and forced labor of Carla while she was still asleep.

The sound of the broken placenta alerted Iris that she was too stressed, she saw the doctor leave, she grabbed her ankle with all her strength to get out while with another hand she took the arm of an exhausted and sleeping Tiffany.

"Get us out of here!!" Iris said with a determined voice.

"No! this will ruin my plans!" said the doctor revealing her dark intentions, she knew Carla's secret and wanted to make the most of it

"You let yourself get caught on purpose! you are a....!!"

"Iris...it's just business...now let me go!!" said the doctor as she kicked Iris's arm

Iris felt weak, she wasn't going to be able to hold the doctor's ankle long enough, she had to make a decision, stay with Tiffany or leave her to use both arms and hold on to the doctor.

"Tiffany... I... will come back for you... I promise... I'm sorry!" Iris said as she released Tiffany and grabbed the doctor with her hands.

"Iris! you are very persistent!" said the doctor angrily, but the drug's time was running out with the passing of time and she had to give in too allowing Iris to go with her.

"Okay!! let's go!!!! the womb will close at any moment!" told the doctor that she stopped kicking Iris and pulling her out of Carla's womb.

"At...final...freedom..." Iris said crying, her muscles aching from kicking to please Carla and from moving every time she heard Alice's voice for her to rescue her.

"Okay Iris, you're free... now I'm leaving" said the doctor who still had the strength to get up

"No... take me with me!" said Iris with tears in her eyes, she wanted to see Alice

"You are very persistent..." the doctor said angrily as she looked for the keys to get out of Carla's apartment.

"At least help me find the keys!" said the frustrated doctor

------------

After searching for a long time, Iris found the keys.

"I'll open the door" said Iris showing the keys.

"Just a moment!!!" said the doctor writing some things on a piece of paper and leaving it next to Carla's table

"Are you done? We have to go!!!" said Iris worried

"Wait! We're not going to go without clothes, are we?" said the doctor frowning

"It's true!!!" Iris said opening Carla's closet, she saw that there were still Tiffany's clothes, they were small, she still took them and took Carla's clothes for the doctor

"Here you go, let's get dressed and let's go" said Iris throwing the clothes to the doctor

"Well... besides, we don't have much time left..." the doctor said as she put on a very loose blouse