Alice has a voracious luxury vacation, part 2

Alice opened her eyes, Iris, Natasha and John were asking for food, already in their 13th month of pregnancy they were becoming more and more active, yesterday's nutrients motivated them a lot, especially Natasha.

"mmmmm do the babies want to have breakfast?"

GROWL!

"Mommy will call room service" Alice said standing up, her breasts were really huge in addition to her hips, thighs and calves, but especially her belly that was so big that it represented 40% of her body volume.

"Mmmmm you made mommy very fat, didn't they? Awww I love it! But I have to burn that fat after breakfast!" Alice said smiling as she got out of the pool that was completely filled with the milk from her breasts that had overflowed yesterday.

BEEP

"Good morning Mrs. Alice" was Sam answering the intercom

"Hello Sam, it seems you're always on the lookout for my calls right?"

"It is part of the VIP service of the penthouse"

"Ohhh I understand... I was calling you to ask for breakfast"

"I understand, what do you want to order?"

"Okay, I want 500 sandwiches, I don't care if it's tuna, chicken or pork, then 10 jugs of fruit juice, I don't care what kind"

"Anything else ma'am?"

"mmmm no, not right now" Alice said smiling

"Do you want us to bring your food to the penthouse? Or are you going to eat somewhere else?"

"I want my breakfast in the penthouse, although I have something to comment on"

"Yes, I hear you"

"Do you remember Pua? a member of your staff?"

"Yes of course"

"Ehhh well, it's just that she and two women yesterday..."

"The resort guarantees you the best attention, do you have a complaint to report? We promise total discretion"

"No! Of course not! Pua has been the best member of the staff that has attended me, although..."

"You didn't like dinner last night?" said Sam who apparently already knew what had happened

"Of course I loved it, but... I'm sorry that she can't take care of me anymore..."

"Calm down, Mrs. Alice, believe it or not, this happens sometimes, she and her friends talked to me, I tried to convince them not to, but apparently I wanted to take attention to its highest level"

"Sam...I...I would like someone else to serve me who wouldn't want to be my dinner at the end of the day"

"mmmm I think I made a mistake by assigning Pua many times to serve you, I'll take this into account with the staff I send from now on"

"Uhhhh you're not mad at me?"

"No ma'am, as I told you, these are things that happen at this resort, is there anything else you want ma'am?"

"Ehhh yeah...I think it's obvious I've gained a lot of weight and I'd like to burn it off"

"mmmm we have sets of machines for jogging, lifting weights...mmmm swimming is a complete sport, we have a huge pool where you can swim, even though it's part of a water park."

"Sigh... I'd better swim in the sea"

"I do not recommend it, today the waters are rough, there is a red alert, I ask you to give the water park a chance"