Alice, a sight beyond the future

Alice opened her eyes and was in a place without light, the darkness disappeared and a familiar silhouette greeted her.

"Welcome Alice, congratulations! You've completed your story mode!" Violeta said with a scathing look.

"You are..."

"I'm Elena's boss"

"Oh Miss Violeta! Nice to see you" Alice said still confused

"Alice... you managed to finish your story, you have your beloved children, and a great future ahead of you"

"My story? perhaps... don't tell me that I died? what will be of my children?! noooo my beloved Iris, my dear Natasha and my poor John!!!"

"Alice... don't worry... you're not dead... just... in another plane of existence, you'll return to your dimension when this meeting is over."

"Plane of existence, dimension? What are you talking about?"

"Alice... I'll explain it as simply as possible, you're a character from a story book."

Alice was speechless, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Character... from a book?"

"Yes Alice, all the people who have read your story know everything about you"

"Ahhh!! What a shame!"

"Don't worry there weren't many people who read this unless this chapter is being written"

"Until... is this a chapter?"

"Yeah...let's say it's a bonus chapter"

"Eh... so... does it ends here?"

"Yes, you will be able to live happily with your family, even if the author of this story writes more stories, there will be no more sad things for you like the disappearance of Iris"

"Do you know exactly what happened to her?"

"I can't answer that question"

"Tell me!"

"You may be 2.85 meters tall but you don't intimidate me, I can kill dragons with a pen if I want, plus you should treat the person who made Iris and Natasha inherit your traits with more kindness"

"What? but how?"

"For me editing DNA is laborious but easy, I only needed John's DNA for reference, and voila, all your children now inherited your characteristics"

"Violeta... you don't know... how grateful I am... to you..."

"It's not that I did it out of good will, I'm just obeying orders from another... entity... by the way, that person... wants to talk to you."

"Who is she? Do I know her?"

"Yes... it's Miss Diana, please follow me."

"Yes, Violeta... I haven't seen Miss Diana for a long time since she took me to the resort"

"hahahaha that was fun, right? Well, Miss Diana is waiting for you"

-------------

Violet led Alice to Diana's office where she and a six foot tall black haired woman was serving as her bodyguard.

"You can retire now Violeta, thank you very much"

"At your command, Miss Diana" Violeta said before leaving.

"Are you happy with your children?"

"Yes!"

"Did you like my wedding gift?"