Laura tries to be Alice's friend

Alice knew that the ton and a half of food after digestion would make her gain a lot of weight, so she decided to sleep with her husband in the port as they did a few days ago.

The next day Belladonna began to feel her body and felt that her breasts were already too big for her liking, it was time to go out.

"Alice... uh... I think I have the body I want... Alice... uh... I want to get out..." Belladonna thought as she moved inside Alice's womb.

"Belladonna? huh??" Alice said as she felt Belladonna's movements.

"Alice... I don't know if you hear me... but... I have to go now..."

"Hehehehehe it seems that everything I ate was too much for you right?"

"Eh yes...."

"Okay... I'll ask Elena and Selena for help" Alice said as she woke up her husband to go to the hotel where their daughters were staying.

---------

"Selena, Elena!! Come help me!!" Alice said that she had called her daughters on her smartphone to get them out of the hotel.

"Mom... hello..." said Elena who was scratching her head

"Elena? what happened?"

"Mom... since we saw you so happy with dad... we decided to go to a party"

"Until what time did they stay celebrating?"

"Hmmmm 4am..."

"Oh sorry!!! I was going to ask you for something, but it will be for later!!"

"Mom... no problem, just tell us what you need"

"Selena... I would like you to help me take care of Belladonna"

"mmmm about time...come on Selena..."

"mm yes.."

-----------

Elena and Selena went with Alice to a cavern on the island to attend Alice's delivery after buying clothes for Belladonna and unisex clothes for the other two people who were accompanying her.

"Okay mom... mmm... start pushing" said Selena who was looking at Alice's vagina

"Ya daughter... now I do..."

Alice pushed and managed to easily pull out Belladonna.

"Hahahahaha Belladonna... how many months are you going and how many babies do you have there??" Elena said mockingly.

"Yes, very funny Selena... help me up..."

"Wait, we have to cut the umbilical cord" said Elena who had a pair of scissors to make the cut

"Mmm thanks... by the way... do you know what to do with the other two people who are in there?"

"Mmmm I already used hypnosis, I have a plan" said Selena who was taking the placenta out of Alice's womb

Belladonna came completely out of Alice's womb and began to contemplate her body.

"Wow!!! look, I have a great butt!!! my breasts are huge!!! my thighs and hips are wide!!! look!!!" Belladonna said as she took Elena and Selena putting their heads on her huge breasts

"Mmmpppphhh!!!" the twins were complaining because they couldn't breathe

"Oh sorry!! hahahaha"

"Belladonna... by the way, you're not going back to the assassins' guild with this belly..." Selena said mockingly.

"Ehh fine... I'll have to train a lot here to burn my belly fat"

"Just when we need someone to train" Elena said mockingly.