Alice was confused as a seaweed monster

Another day of Alice's honeymoon with her husband Jean had already passed, he was sleeping on his wife's tummy.

"Mmmm I want to be inside..." Jean said while she was sleeping

"Hehehehehe if I eat you... who will pamper me when I digest?"

"mmmm me"

"mmmm hehehehehe you can be in my womb"

"hmm it's busy..."

"Love... I was just playing, wake up sleepyhead..."

"mm Alice?? ohhh I was sleeping"

"I know my love..."

Jean got off his wife's belly and then kissed her

"Love...I'd like to swim together...it's not much fun swimming alone..."

"Yes darling, I thought I saw a scuba dive in some big kelp on Laughing Wind Island."

"Wow my love!!! of course I do want to!!"

"Okay honey, then we'll have breakfast and take a ferry to that island"

"Now honey, I feel like eating a tuna.."

"Ahem!!!"

"Selena!!! how did you get here? I thought you were training?"

"My training ended..."

"So you can climb a waterfall?"

"Yes mom..."

"And your sister?"

"She is training with Belladonna who has to lose weight and is very motivated, you should learn from her"

"mmmmmm I was going to have breakfast..."

"A 60kg tuna?"

"Yes just that!!!"

"Okay, and then what will you do?"

"Selena... your mom and I were going to swim in a place with a lot of seaweed on Laughing Wind Island"

"mmmm that island is a good distance away, dad wouldn't you like to go there on a beautiful woman?"

"I don't understand"

"Dad, do you remember riding Alice's back as she swam from island to island?"

"Alice, do you want us to do this?"

"Well...it's true that I need to lose weight...also I wanted to swim together"

"Then I'd like to get on your back and take me to where we're going to swim in the seaweed."

"Okay mom... then you can go now, plus it will help you to exercise before eating"

"Hehehehe, are we going love?"

"Yes darling!!!"

"Mom... don't eat the animals that take refuge in the seaweed!!!"

"I know Selena!!!"

-----------

Alice handed over her bag to Jean so they can go to the island. Jean climbed on her back and Alice began to swim.

"Love...it feels so good to carry me on your back, it's so soft"

"Hehehehehe won't you feel like you're riding a whale?"

"Honey, don't say that..."

"I am not getting angry, I am aware that I have gained a lot of weight in recent days"

"But I love you like this" Jean said as he hugged his wife's back

"I know my love... I said the whale thing because I feel powerful... I could go up to that turtle and eat it, although I would only allow you to tell me in private"