Alice's pregnancy first trimester

It had already been two weeks since Alice was pregnant with Iris, Natasha and John with her doens't have any idea, it was Saturday and she had lunch with her husband Jean, at that moment they saw an eating contest poster.

"Sigh... I would like to compete... but the doctor told me not to overeat" Alice said sighing

"Love...I...I doubt that the contestants can eat as much as you, your victory is assured"

"Really love?"

"Also it's only been a couple of weeks since your early pregnancy, I doubt the weight will affect them"

"Oh love!!! I'll sign up then" Alice said smiling

Alice entered the food store and signed up, being with a slender figure, they thought she was a foreign model.

Alice sat down at the table next to several participants and they began to eat sausages.

"GULP!! GULP! GULP!! GULP!!!"

BUARGG!!!

A contestant had lost in the first round and had to retire because he couldn't finish his plate.

For Alice, the contest was very simple, she had plenty of space to eat, she watched as the participants left until Alice and a tall but robust woman with blond hair remained.

"Wow Alice and Andrea have been left!!!" said the surprised presenter.

"Your name is Alice right? Wow, you do have a big stomach!!!"

"Andrea, right? You're tall"

"I have... compared to you not so much"

"Why don't we eat a few more rounds"

"Of course!!!"

Alice and Andrea ate for 3 more rounds and Alice began to worry about the weight that her stomach was more than she wanted and the doctor warned her.

"I... I think I should retire..." Alice said worried about her babies.

"Mrs. Alice... if you retire... you will lose" said the presenter

"Yeah, I know...I give up!"

"Then the winner is Andrea!"

Andrea receives the prize and smiles, but when she receives the prize she sees Alice and runs to where she is.

"Alice...why did you give up?"

"Ehhh it's just...I'm...pregnant...I was afraid my stomach would crush my babies..."

"I understand... this... is for you..." Andrea said, handing Alice the prize.

"Thanks..."

"Alice... you deserve it... I know you can eat a lot more"

"Andrea, you are very tall, may I know where you come from?"

"Uh...from New Arktida"

"from...New...Arktida?"

"Yeah...Alice, is something wrong?"

"That city... is a myth... a legend of my family..."

"Alice... what legend?"

"My ancestor is Gertrude..."

"Gertrude! the huge Gertrude? I can't believe it! she saved Arktida so our ancestors could run away!"

"Oh wow!!"

"I'm an exchange student, I'm surprised you've never heard of New Arktida"

"I'm not such a smart woman... hehehehe"