Alice's lovely christmas gift

Christmas was near and Alice and Jean were walking through a shopping center where a problem had occurred, the man who was going to dress up as Santa Claus was sick and there was no one who could replace him in these hours.

"Jean, love, you can be a good Santa" Alice said smiling as she rubbed her tummy, which was already a little bigger.

"Yes love, why not" Jean said as he went to the mall office to offer herself as a Santa.

"Sir... you as santa claus? eh sorry, I don't want to offend you, but you don't have the robust appearance that children expect..." the administrator said but she looked up when she saw Alice

"... mmm, on the other hand, you... you look perfect to be Mrs. Claus..." said the administrator when she saw Alice and her belly

"Eh, I don't know... it's just that I encouraged my husband to be Santa, I would like to see him help"

The administrator began to think

"I have it!" The administrator said taking out an elf clothes.

"Ehhhhh ma'am..." Jean said confused

"Mrs. Alice, you will be Mrs. Claus and you Mr. Jean will be an elf!!!"

"Ma'am... that's not what I had in mind" Alice said.

"Mrs. Alice... it's just... your husband... doesn't have a belly..." said the administrator

"Ohhh I understand!" Alice said smiling.

-----------

A hostess led a red-clad Alice showing off her tummy to the children.

"I'm sorry to tell you that Santa Claus is busy making more presents, but Mrs. Claus has offered to listen to your gift requests! with you, Mrs. Claus!"

The children accompanied by their parents were speechless upon seeing Alice's large size.

"Mom... take me to Mrs. Claus... maybe she will listen to me" said a girl to her mother

"Are you... sure... Clarissa?" said the mother

"Yes mom... otherwise how will I have my doll Cecilia astronaut edition?!"

The mother was still in doubt but finally she took her daughter and took her to Alice who was accompanied by Jean dressed as an elf.

"Hello little girl! Can you tell me your name?" asked Alice

"Clarissa"

"Clarissa, that's a pretty name and tell me... what do you want for Christmas?"

"I want an astronaut edition Cecilia doll with her space shuttle included!"

"Ohhhh an astronaut! how beautiful!" Alice said, motioning to her husband to hand over the doll and the shuttle.

"Here you go Clarissa!!"

"Thank you very much ma'am... ehhh something moved in your tummy!"

"Ehhhh I'm going to have... two cute daughters..." Alice said blushing

"Are you sure??"

"Totally sure!"

"Santa must be very happy!"

"Yes, Santa must be very happy" Alice said looking at her husband

"Wow! Mrs. Claus is having babies!" Clarissa yelled smiling, climbing down from Alice's tummy and running with her toys.

The other parents saw what happened with great tenderness, a pregnant woman was playing a Santa and they thought she was sweet, that gave them more confidence to take their children to ask for gifts.