Things happens at port while Alice sleeps

Elena and Selena arrived at the hotel where she was going to sleep and began to talk before going to sleep while having a few beers.

"Selena, and were you able to talk to Ilya??"

"...I managed a bit at lunchtime before I found out that Mom fell off the ferry in the reptile attack and she ended up eating it."

"Ohhh and what did he tell you? Did something strange happen in the house?"

"Ahhh... Amber is running the house well, Iris ran away once but then came back of her own free will... Alexei caught a thief and handed him over to the police"

"Oh Selena, I mean how are you doing with him as a boyfriend!!!"

"That's none of your business!!!"

"Sister!! but you look very happy!!! have you made any progress?"

"I only got to go out with him in the morning before going with you here."

"Well, you'll have time to continue dating him when we get back hehehehe"

"And you, aren't you dating someone?"

"No... I haven't found anyone"

"I don't believe you!!!! the beautiful, sweet and charismatic Elena hasn't been able to get a boyfriend, but her bitter and grumpy sister has?"

"Don't make fun of me!! I have a lot of fans!!"

"But no one who has dared to ask you out right?"

".... Violeta always overloads me with work... if it's not about being a model, it's with singing, dancing, skating or training my aura"

"And why don't you ask someone out? It worked for mom"

"I don't know... I feel like I don't have time..."

"I'll ask Ilya if he knows someone for you"

"No!!! don't you dare!!!!"

"Maybe I'll know a soldier for you"

"Ahhhh but I want a gamer like me!!!"

"Sigh... right... we are so different..."

"Let's go to sleep now!!!!"

"yes...let's go to sleep"

--------

Meanwhile outside on the coast of the island someone in a diving suit came out of the sea and took off her suit, she was Belladona Diamond who hid the diving suit in some rocks and with her bikini she began to walk looking for which hotel Elena was sleeping in and Selena

After a long search, Belladonna found the room where the twins were resting.

"Pssst!!! Psst!!!" Belladonna said as she tapped her finger on the window in a pattern that the twins recognized.

"mmmmm ahhh, Belladonna??? what are you doing here?" Elena said as she opened the window while Selena was sound asleep because she had taken sleeping pills

"Hello!!!" Belladonna said seriously, noticing that Elena was sleeping in pajamas that showed off her DD cup breasts.

"What is that? Can you explain it to me?" Belladonna said plunging one of her fingers into Elena's breasts.

"Belladonna...I don't understand..."

"Did they grow again? Are you thinking of selling melons???... how do you two get your boobs to grow so much?!!!!" said Belladonna who began to grope Elena's boobs

"Ahhhhh!!! what are you doing??!!!!" Elena said as she felt Belladonna's hands pressing on her breasts.

"Sorry...it's just...you ladies were barely A cup before you met Alice and now...you're big DDs"