Alice manages to make her ancestors proud

Alice woke up to find a note next to the rug where she was sleeping because her daughters couldn't take the to a bed for ... weight reasons

"Mom, we have to go to training, have fun with dad!!! and don't eat too much!!! with love from your daughters Elena and Selena"

Alice smiled as she read the note hoping to enjoy the day with Jean who was still in her womb.

"Well, I hope we have a lot of fun honey" Alice said rubbing the lower part of her belly where Jean was already moving

"Mmmmm good morning honey" thought Jean who was just waking up

"Okay honey, where are we going to have breakfast?" Alice said slapping her gigantic buttock that had already thickened a lot from yesterday's great feast

"I wish I could tell you where we can go to eat...but you can't hear me from here,...and besides I can't see past your womb which is so comfortable...mmm and soft..." Jean thought as he was tapping and massage in the womb of his wife

"mmmhhhh Jean uffff save it for tonight.." Alice said smiling while biting her lips, but that moment was interrupted by the growl of Alice's huge stomach that stopped Jean from fright

"Wow love!!! there is a hungry lion in your stomach!!!" Jean thought surprised

"Okay... I'd better go have breakfast now, I don't want to wake up the people in this hotel hehehehe" Alice said as she put on a bigger bikini to cover her enormous breasts before leaving her hotel room.

-----

In the surroundings of the second island, there was a ship with illegal cargo, among all the cargo there was a dangerous and very strange reptile.

"Hey Phil!!! we need to resupply!! did you give the reptile the sedative???"

"Not yet Lucian!!"

"You know we have to give him the sedative every 8 hours!!!"

"Okay Now I will administer the sedative"

Phil took a metal syringe and loaded it with a very powerful sedative.

"Well now you are going to continue sleeping, we take you to the tycoon and we win the millions"

Phil was very confident while administering the sedative to the reptile, he approached but received a blow from the reptile's tail that made him fall, injecting the sedative into his body causing his own death.

Several minutes passed and the reptile, getting rid of all the effects of the sedative, was able to break its bonds and ate Phil in a few bites

Lucian, noticing Phil's absence, began to check the ship and approached the chamber where the reptile was, upon entering he was greeted by the reptile that directly attacked his neck, killing him and then eating him.

The reptile had already regained its strength by eating Phil and Lucian with it proceeded to start the hunt for the other crew members of the ship, some to eat them and others to kill them for fun.

After carrying out the slaughter, the reptile abandoned the ship to recognize the environment and hunt a new prey to which it had taken a liking, human beings.

-------

Meanwhile Alice was leaving the restaurant that she had left totally empty and she didn't feel full, she wanted to eat more for her breakfast.

"I hope you have food tomorrow because I really enjoyed the food in this restaurant" Alice said to the waitress who was trembling seeing the table where Alice had breakfast full of trays with bones piled up as well as many fruit peels.