Alice saves babies in a hospital

Iris, Natasha and John were already a month old and Alice, due to the sudden "withdrawal" of her main doctor, had to go to a hospital for a medical check-up on her babies.

The hospital was large, while Alice and her husband Jean were being treated, they saw a portable incubator with a premature baby pass by.

"Oh..." Alice said sadly, a baby's life in danger.

"Love...I really wish you could do something, but maybe...they won't take it well..." Jean said with a sigh, Alice's unbirth capacities may freak out them.

"Hello, good afternoon!" said a doctor, she was the one who was going to perform the medical checkup on the babies.

"Wow! and this big baby?" said the doctor touching Iris

BUUUUUAAAAHHH!!!

"oh wait!" said Alice holding Iris for the doctor to check her

"mmmm Iris...wow, how old is she?"

"One month old..."

"Wow...she sure has grown a lot...she seems almost a year old now"

"hehehehe is that she eats a lot..." said Alice smiling

Iris had grown more than her siblings, she was the one who took the most from her mother's chest since she was born.

"Everything indicates that she is fine, she is strong and healthy" said the doctor smiling

"And now let's check her, what's her name?"

"Natasha"

"Well Natasha, wow! You weigh a lot too!" said the surprised doctor

"hehehehehe" said Alice smiling

"They have inherited a lot from their mother" Jean said smiling.

"Her eyes are somewhat reddish... mmm but nothing indicates any disease"

"She was born like this, when I gave birth the doctors checked her and told me that she was totally healthy"

"You look very strong Natasha" said the doctor who kept checking her

John's turn came and the doctor checked him out

"wow we have the boy of the family"

"Doctor...he hasn't grown much" Alice said worried about her baby

"Mrs. Alice, he's fine for his age, he's just growing at his own pace."

"Oh thanks..."

While her son was being checked by the doctor, Alice began to think, maybe her son John would only grow to be the size of her husband or maybe a few more centimeters.

"Sigh... apparently in this generation only women will be very tall" Alice commented quietly.

"Love..." Jean said somewhat worried.

"It's not a bad thing, it's just that I wanted my son John to be very tall" Alice said smiling

"And it will be" said Jean hugging his wife.

"Well John, we're done" said the doctor returning John to his stroller

Suddenly the hospital lights went off and a few seconds later they came back on.

"It can't be... there must have been a blackout and the emergency generator must have been activated"

"uhm doctor... the power isn't going to go out again, is it?"

"Don't worry, the generators have enough fuel..."

again the light goes out

"oh crap...they haven't refueled..."