An unexpected day for Alice

Today is Monday and it is Alice's presentation of her report to a meeting, she was still worried if all this had been put together by her boss who was waiting for any mistake to get her fired.

Now Alice had to go quickly for her dress for the presentation to the tailor that she had hired a few days ago, when she arrived, the tailor looked at her and made a worried face, but still gave her the dress.

Alice ran home to have breakfast and to go out in her dress to work, having formal work clothes in an extra briefcase.

Alice felt the dress a little tight, but she had no other option had to do the presentation with said dress.

At the presentation, she was nervous, her boss already had a satisfied face as if waiting for her to ruin everything, but every time Alice finished making a point, the board only agreed that they understood and had no questions.

The boss couldn't believe what she was seeing, Alice's work was really so good or everyone on the board kept looking at her and had forgotten they were at a meeting.

At the end of the meeting, the boss congratulated Alice and told her that she would have more remote jobs because there were still 3 weeks left in the agreement.

Alice smiled and went to the bathroom to change the presentation dress that was becoming tighter, it was already 12 o'clock and lunch time, when she got to the bathroom, she tried to take off her dress, but it felt so tight that she was afraid it breaks, because it was so pretty, so he had to call Amber to help him.

- "Amber, hi, you can go to the bathroom, I need help"

- "Friend, what happened?"

- "Better hurry, there is no time"

- "Okay, you look very worried"

Amber ran to the bathroom and saw Alice trying to open the buttons on her blouse but it looked like they were going to break and she was scared.

- "Friend, can you help me open the buttons without breaking?"

- "By God Alice, is it my sight or have your breasts grown more?"

- "Friend, don't get distracted, help me please"

- "Okay, I'll take care of it"

Amber had a lot of trouble safely opening the buttons but she did.

- "Thanks friend, but I have problems with all the clothes, I don't want them to break"

- "Alice, haven't you emptied a full buffet over the weekend?"

- "Hehehehe, something like that"

- "Couldn't you pick a date that has nothing to do with a job presentation?"

- "But in the morning I entered with some difficulty and now it seems that it is going to break"

- "What will you have for breakfast that now your body wants to tear your clothes off?"

-"The usual"

- "Yes of course, for you the usual thing is what I would eat in a week"

- "Come on, help me!"

-"It's okay"

Amber had a harder time removing the other parts of the dress but was successful.

- "That's it, you owe me 2 work reports that you must do for me"

- "Wait, help me put on my usual work clothes"

-"That?"

- "I think I will have a similar problem"