Alice comes back by cruise

Alice, after being guided by the captain of the cruise to her room, left her bags and was guided by the captain to the most luxurious restaurant while taking her daughters Elena and Selena, as well as her husband Jean and her friend Belladonna in her womb.

"Alice, please sit down" said the captain, arranging several chairs for his muse to sit on.

"Ehh thank you very much... ohh!!!" Alice sat down, but the weight of her body broke the chairs.

"Oh so sorry miss!!" said a waiter who saw the disaster

"Damn, improve the quality of the chairs! And that's how you call yourselves a 5-star restaurant??"

"Jared, don't be mad at them, I'm aware that I've gained a lot of weight during my stay at that tourist center, I'll sit on the floor, don't worry, I've done it before"

"Uh yeah Alice"

"By the way, sir waiter... I would like to pay for the broken chairs"

"No miss, this is covered by the restaurant"

"Oh how kind you are!!"

"Well Alice what do you want to order?" said the captain handing him the sheet with the list of food

"Sigh.... Jared..." Alice said a bit nervous.

"What's up Alice?"

"Jared...here I see pizzas, subs, some dishes...but...they're small...isn't there something big? I used to eat big meals at the resort..."

"Oh... I see!! Uh... could you tell me what you ate at the resort?"

"They served me tuna, squid... crabs... fish... all whole..."

"Whole?"

Alice noticed the great interest of the captain in her and wanted to play a little.

"Yeah, sure! You can't get this body by eating salads" Alice said, shaking her breasts a little.

"It's true, sir, bring him a whole tuna!!!!"

"Eh yes sir captain!!!" said the waiter nervously

After half an hour they brought a whole tuna cut like sashimi

"Here you are, miss," said the waiter, bringing the tuna on a tray.

"Ohhhh that's what I was talking about!!" Alice said smiling

"I hope you enjoy it"

Alice took each slice of tuna and ate it very quickly, enjoying the spices that had been put on it.

"Mmm delicious... I love it!!!" Alice said as she finished eating the tuna

"Honey???" said Jean waking up to the taste of the tuna that Alice had just consumed

"Dad? what's going on?" Selena said

"Alice must be having breakfast" Belladonna said.

"I think I hear a male voice" said Elena

"Alice!! I'm glad you liked the food, I've never seen a woman eat a 50 kg tuna"

"Hehehehe thanks Jared"

"Alice!!! what's going on?" Jean said

"Mr. Jean... don't worry... maybe tonight that man will be on top of us, she has had the opportunity to cheat on you many times, but all those men have become her food, your wife loves you very much "

"Belladonna... that doesn't calm me down at all"

"Dad... Mom, before she met you, she was never considered attractive, she was constantly rejected by men and this complex has carried her even on her wedding day... let her enjoy now that they see her as we see her, like a goddess Elena said