Alice's daughters start their own lifes

Saturday had arrived, Alice was in a better mood after accepting that she could never be a mother on her own.

"Ilya!!! We already have to formalize our engagement" Selena said holding Ilya's hand who had now become her boyfriend

"Don't you think it's too soon to tell your mother? Besides, from what I see, she's going through a very difficult time in her life"

"Don't worry Ilya!! What's more, this news will make her recover her spirits, she approved you as my boyfriend since her honeymoon"

"That... calms me down a bit"

"So, let's go!!" Selena said as she lightly squeezed Ilya's arm to lead him to where Alice was.

They made it to the dining room where they saw Alice next to several tuna skeletons.

"Hi Mom!!!" said Selena smiling while holding Ilya's hand

"Hello Selena! Hello Ilya! I'm very glad you continued to accompany us at home"

"Hello Mrs. Alice..."

"Ilya, don't be shy, just call me Alice"

"Yes...Alice..."

"Mom... Ilya wants to tell you something"

"Well Ilya, what do you want to tell me?"

"Uh yeah... Alice... I wanted to tell you... I want you... to know that Selena and I... are..."

"Ah Ilya... don't worry, I know my daughter likes you a lot, don't be shy"

"Yes... I want to tell him that, I want to formalize my engagement with Selena" Ilya said

"Well... that's fine with me, I'm really glad you want to formalize things with my dear daughter"

"I am very glad that you totally agree"

"Of course I agree! My daughter has found in you what she looks for in a man! She has a very strong character and I hope you can understand her and be patient with her"

"Mom!!!" Selena said embarrassed by her mother's words

"Iyla, let me know when you decide to hold the celebration so that you can propose to Selena"

"Mom!!!!"

"Don't worry, Mrs. Alice... I'll do it... I'm looking for a suitable date" Ilya said almost blushing.

"Thanks Mom!!!" Selena said as she held Ilya's hand before a cheerful look from Alice

Alice smiled and walked towards the entrance of her house where Alexei was watching the screen where all the security cameras were transmitting.

"Mrs. Alice!!!"

"Hi Alexei, guess what happened!!"

"Luigi!!! I need you to replace me checking the cameras"

"Yes sir!!!"

"Hello Luigi!!!"

"Hello Mrs. Alice!!!!"

"Mrs. Alice, what do you want to talk to me about?"

"Alexei, your son Iyla has formalized his courtship with my daughter Selena"

"Oh what a joy, my son has finally decided to settle down, after so many years serving in the army and has found love in this house"

"Elena told me that he looks a lot like Selena's late love interest...it's a strange coincidence"

"Oh that... I think I know what's going on, if you'll allow me to explain."

"Yes Alexei, I have time"