Alice hides a celebrity

A month after Alice returned from her mission, she had lost a lot of weight and had an almost flat stomach like on her wedding day.

It was 6 pm, a window of a house breaks and a woman with a supermodel runs away from a group of hooded men.

"You're not going to catch me!!" yelled the woman running until she left the people who were after her far away.

After saving herself, she ran to a police station to file a report of attempted kidnapping.

"Ufff the one I saved myself from..." said the woman

"Do you have a place to stay?" asked the commissioner

"uhmm I have a friend who can help me, can I use your phone?" said the woman

"Yes of course..."

RING!

RING!

"Hello, Ana Rasmussen"

"Hi Ana! I'm Tanya Silvers! You won't believe what happened to me!"

"Tell me..."

"They tried to kidnap me! I can't be in my house, my personal security sucks! I need to stay in your house for a few days"

"Tanya...I would like to but...I'm traveling abroad...but...I know someone who can help you"

"umm tell me..."

"I'll give you an address"

--------------------

At Alice's house the intercom rang, it was Alexei

"Um hi Alexei" Alice said as she nursed her babies.

"Mrs. Alice, good evening, there is a lady named Tanya Silvers who has come from Ana Rasmussen."

"ohhh! come in please!"

Alexei led Tanya into the room where Alice greeted her.

"Uhmm hello, I think I saw you somewhere else"

"ohhh you're Alice Hightower! of course you've seen me, I've been to fashion shows, my name is Tanya Silvers, model and surfer"

"Oh hi Tanya! Hey why are you visiting?"

"Uhmm let me explain, they tried to kidnap me... and... Ana told me that you could take care of me for a few days..."

"Oh of course! Alexei is an excellent guard and we have Luigi, plus I would like you to try the new jacuzzi that I have just had installed in my house"

"Ohhh thank you! I'm sorry for coming with almost no suitcases... everything stayed at my house and I don't want to go back there until things calm down"

"Okay... you can rest, I'll give you a free room" Alice said smiling at her

Tanya made herself comfortable in the room, she had many fine things, a comfortable bed and pretty dresses.

"It fits me perfectly" Tanya said as she tried on the clothes.

------------

The next day Tanya was notified by Alexei that there was a person who called himself his representative.

"Dilan... hello"

"Tanya! You have a lot of work to do, get out of here and go home"

"No, I haven't had a vacation for 3 years and I want to rest, besides yesterday they tried to kidnap me!"

"They're not going to bother you anymore Tanya, go back home, the police have already collected the evidence"

"Argh... I'll go into retirement ok? Don't bother me anymore"