Alice and the womb reader scammer

Alice after her Yoga practice talked with another pregnant woman named Kelly.

"Alice! there's a womb reader! she says she can tell what babies are thinking!"

"Wow! pass me the number please!" said Alice surprised

"Here you go Alice!! She told me that Cindy wanted me to eat more blueberries and since that day my baby has been better!!" said Kelly writing down the number on a piece of paper

"Thank you so much Kelly!" said Alice very cheerfully

-------------

Arriving home Alice talked to her husband

"Jean!! Kelly recommended a womb reader, they say she knows what the baby wants!!"

"Honey...those are tricksters"

"No honey!! she is real!"

"Okay love... let's go then" Jean said resigned, knowing that Alice would not give up on her idea.

Alice dialed the number for the womb reader.

"Womb reader Elisa Sunflower at your service"

"Hi, I'm Alice!!! I'd like to book an appointment!!!"

"I can attend you at 3pm"

"Yes!!! I'll be there!!!"

"The quote is 200 dollars"

"No problem!!"

"See you Miss Alice, I'll text you the address"

Alice took her husband by the hand and ran to the address indicated by the womb reader, who received them surprised but maintaining her composure.

"Ohh you must be Alice right?"

"Yes!!"

"lie down on the stretcher please"

Alice started to lie down but her weight began to make the table creak.

"Ehhh better on the floor..." Alice said blushing

"Okay... I'll put a pallet on the floor"

After Elisa put up the stage, Alice lay back to have her womb checked.

"Ehhh" Elisa said nervously rubbing Alice's tummy without feeling the babies

"Ma'am...you have to dip your hands into my tummy...they are deep inside..."

"Uh thanks!!"

Elisa plunged her hands deep until she felt Alice's womb, which was so active that it surprised her.

"Wow!!! they are very active!!"

"Yes, that makes me proud, but I would like to know what you want... I hardly understand your cravings, but with you I could know much more" Alice said smiling

"Your daughter... wants... her tummy to be massaged with oil"

"Ohhhh" Alice said excitedly before Jean's incredulous look.

"I have a bottle of oil that you could rub on your tummy"

"Ehhh Alice...we..." Jean said but was interrupted by his wife

"I buy!" Alice said pulling money out of her bag.

"Thank you very much, I'll apply the oil myself"

"How kind you are" Alice said smiling

While Elisa was rubbing Alice's tummy, she began to tell her many stories, she was a scammer and was taking advantage of Alice's vulnerability to sell her many useless things, such as candles, amulets, she even drew some symbols on her tummy with paint, Jean tried to stop them from scamming his wife, but Alice, being the dominant person in the relationship, kept buying Elisa more and more things.