Alice has a voracious luxury vacation, part 7

Alice woke up, it was 10 am, her belly was very small, the breast pump was still working, extracting large amounts of milk.

"mmmm Sam?"

"Good morning Mrs. Alice"

"I think I've finished digesting" Alice said smiling

"We are preparing a light breakfast ma'am, we know that you are going to retire at night from the resort and you want to lose weight"

"Thanks Sam!" Alice said smiling

"You have been filling the tanker with your milk since you fell asleep, your metabolism is impressive"

"Thank you... hehehehehe I don't want to imagine what would happen to me if I weren't pregnant... I would be very fat and a little taller!"

"Are you afraid of growing taller?"

"Yes Sam... the more people I eat, the more I grow, it's a condition I have... luckily the pregnancy has limited its effects a lot... wow... I really love being at this resort"

"I am very glad that you enjoyed these days at the resort"

"Sam... I see you have a lot of experience with preds..."

"Do you need to ask something?"

"Yes, how the other preds hide, is that... sometimes... I feel... like eating a person and I've really been able to unleash that need...here"

"Let me tell you that some preds use this resort just to eat people while in their daily lives they behave like normal people"

"Wow!"

"You could do the same, we really love having you as a customer"

"Really? I ate 4 of your staff members though?"

"You have been a very sweet and kind person to the staff, not all of them are like that, it has really been a relaxing experience for all of them"

"Awww I would like to go again"

"We can coordinate your stay, Mrs. Diana made the reservation 2 months ago"

"I feel very interested in going here once a year"

"We are very happy for your preference"

Alice felt that no more milk came out of her breasts.

"Okay... I think the pumps are done with their work" Alice said removing the breast pumps from her huge nipples.

"uffff now to stand up!" Alice said as she got up, she couldn't see her face in the reflection of the pool, her huge breasts completely blocking her view.

"Sigh...Sam...please take pictures of me again"

"It will be a pleasure ma'am"

FLASH!

FLASH!

FLASH!

FLASH!

FLASH!

"Here are the photos"

"Sam...I'm really going to give you a tip"

"I am very grateful Mrs. Alice about the photos"

"Sam, I love them all and my husband will love them!"

"Your husband is a very lucky man ma'am"

"Yes, and he knows hehehehehe, although... I would like to know how much I weigh..."

"Follow me ma'am, we have a scale not far from here" Sam said handing Alice a large towel to cover her nipples.

CLICK