Alice shows all her glory in a nude beach

Alice and Jean were supervising the repairs of the city and houses of the pred that had withdrawn from that life, after a week, new problems began.

"Boss!"

"Don't call me boss Helga!" Alice said still uncomfortable because she had never accepted to be the leader of that group

"Ehhh I'm sorry it's that..."

"Well... yes tell me"

"Other groups of preds have come to the city because Gudrun has been arrested and they want to take over the city!!"

"Sigh... why is this country so stubborn about being preds?! There's a lot of food here"

"Boss..."

"Don't call me boss!"

"It's just that... in ancient times, we could do that, and we didn't have any problems... we even had rules... but everything changed when we opened up to the world as a fishing country... and exporting food... that vore became taboo in this society, but... many refused to give it up, and we ate tourists when we could..."

"Sigh... fine... I'll be your boss... we have to defend the city..."

"The boss is big!"

"Sigh... yes... but temporarily" Alice said

------------------

Alice already at night, with her 2.82 meters tall walking with her husband to go to Brunhild's country house.

"Alice!! you finally arrived!" Brunhild said with a paper

"What's up Brunhild?"

"Look! They have opened a nudist beach! We can go there and show off our bodies"

"Brunhild? I never thought you would do something like this"

"We are both very close to giving birth... we can go and show ourselves naked in front of the sea"

"Huh?"

"Cheer up, you are a very big and strong woman, everyone who looks at you will be amazed!"

"Uhh yeah..."

"Love... it's time to show yourself naked to the world before you give birth... you've been pregnant for just over 15 months" Jean said smiling

"Fine... I'll go... but you'll come with me" Alice said smiling

"Yes love"

-------------------

The next day Alice received a call that woke her up, it was Helga.

"Boss! A group of preds is coming to your house! You have to get your husband and your friend who live there!"

"Thank you, Helga," Alice said before hanging up.

"Bruhild, wake up!!"

"Mmhh huh?"

"Brunhild! Take my husband to the beach, I'll catch up with them!"

"What's up Alice?"

"A group of preds is coming to attack me, they are looking for me... not you"

"But..."

"I'll handle them, don't worry" Alice said smiling

"Eh good" Brunhild said as she took Jean still asleep in her arms to take him away

After Brunhild took Jean, Alice saw a group of 8 preds of 2.70 meters arrive, they were big and strong, they were the leaders of the pred gangs from other towns, they had planned to kill Alice and then divide the city, and they believed that killing her would not be an easy task.