Alice the unbirth angel or devil

A week later, Alice watched as her daughter and her current husband Gino left on the ship for their honeymoon.

"See you Elena!" yelled Alice

"Take good care of my daughter!" Jean said to Gino

"I will do that!" Gino said smiling

"Don't worry!" Elena said smiling

Both Alice and Jean were watching the ship sail while waving their hands smiling.

"Love... well the two eldest daughters are already married... and Talia is taking care of our children"

"Yes honey, although I..." Alice said watching a homeless person walk by.

"Honey is something wrong?"

"Uhm, do you remember what condition we found Iris in?"

"mmm yes, she was homeless and totally neglected"

"Honey... there are homeless people who would give anything for a second chance, don't you think?"

"Ummm yes... but... what do you mean?"

"Well... I have the formula... and I can give those people a second chance... although I wouldn't put just anyone in my womb"

"Don't you think it would be strange to go up to, let's say... a person and offer to put them in your womb to make them a baby and give them to a family for adoption, they'll think you're crazy"

"Honey... but if they really want it they will accept"

"Honey, if you say that to the person over there, for example, she's going to get scared"

"No love, look and you will see that she will agree" Alice said walking towards the person who was looking

"Honey... oh no..." Jean said following his wife

Alice went up to that homeless person to talk to her

"Hello! "

"Uhmm hello, won't you have something to eat?"

"mmm I have something much better, a second chance in life!"

"Ohhh are you going to give me a job?"

"Umm not exactly"

"So?"

"What if I told you that I can make your life start over?"

"Will you adopt me?"

"Ehhh not exactly, but eventually they're going to adopt you..."

"Don't play with me please, you're scaring me, give me something to eat or I'll leave"

"I'm going to... make you my baby"

"Ahh you're crazy! Get away from me!"

The woman stood up to run away.

"Oh no... please..." Alice said holding the woman

"Let me go!"

Alice took a watering can and poured the water towards the woman.

"Believe me, you'll thank me for this second chance" Alice said as she bathed the woman.

"Help!"

Alice removed the woman's clothes and took off her panties so she could stuff her into her womb.

"But this is impossible!" the woman yelled as she saw Alice's huge vagina open like an anaconda's mouth.

"Don't resist" Alice said putting the woman's head inside her vagina.