Alice in a rescue mission

Alice with her daughter Iris had arrived where Agent V was waiting for her.

"Hello Alice, by the way... congratulations on your children"

"Uh thanks"

"Well Alice, your mission is to save a group of refugee agents in a country, they are being searched for, but they can't cross the frontier, your mission is simple, you put them in your womb and take them out of the country, as if they were contraband "

"uhmmm??? how many are there?"

"8 Refugees"

"Ohhhh yes I can handle that" Alice said smiling.

"Alice, let's do your makeup and fill your womb with a gelatinous solution so your belly doesn't look too changed after you... put the refugees in your womb."

"Yes I understand..."

This time Alice was disguised with red hair and amber eyes as well as getting a temporary tattoo on the nape of her neck.

"Wow! I do look different" Alice said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Okay Alice, now the gelatinous solution is left"

"I hope it won't cause me any trouble" Alice said a bit nervous.

"Don't worry Alice, you won't have any problems"

Agent V guided Alice to a laboratory where they were waiting for her with a full tank and a hose.

"Well Alice, you're a married woman... so this won't be anything new to you" Agent V said, motioning to the staff.

"Ummm"

"They will fill your womb until you look like you have our 8 agents inside"

"Yes... but... can I bring my daughter?"

"No problem, the country where you are going there is no bombing, just that our agents are being wanted"

"Okay..." Alice said smiling.

The lab staff put the hose into Alice's vagina which began to fill her womb with jelly.

"Uhmmmm uffff!" Alice said feeling her womb fill up.

The staff monitored the volume and shape of Alice's belly checking if everything was as planned

"And how do you feel, Alice?"

"Uhmmm I would like to have activity in my womb, not just the pressure of the jelly coming in"

"Patience, you will have activity when you have our agents inside"

"hehehehehe ok..."

Alice waited patiently until the flow of jelly stopped, she stood up and rubbed her huge belly.

"And how do you feel, Alice?" asked the agent

"Nothing special, I've had an even bigger belly" Alice said patting her huge belly

"Well Alice, I'm so glad, that's the attitude, we'll fly you to the frontier"

--------------

Alice was taken near the frontier where she presented her papers generated by Agent V and was able to easily enter the country.

"So...here we are...Iris...consider this your vacation" Alice said smiling, she was wearing a baggy white outfit full of sunflowers, big sandals, sunglasses and a big suitcase.

Alice went to the address she had memorized.

DING DONG!

"Hello, good morning" said the woman who opened the door.