Alice discovers Elena's feelings for her Part 1

It was already saturday

During the week Elena had sought information to be able to organize her friend Alice's lunch with her boyfriend's parents, in addition to having obtained a photo of Alice's belly after she ate a mermaid on the beaches of Brisas Azules, the Photo courtesy of Amber before she left for the business show.

Elena had a password-protected folder on her laptop where she had several writings about what she felt for Alice, actually Elena was very fascinated by Alice's body, especially her belly, she couldn't explain what she felt, it wasn't exactly that she was in love Alice, but a very strange admiration.

In her protected folder Elena not only had writings about her feelings, she also had the photo of Alice that she had received from Amber, only that she had edited the photo where she was placed on Alice's womb in a fetal position, there were only a few days left to make your dream come true.

Elena wrote her emotions again in a new file about how excited she was to go with Alice to the Spa, they were both going to be naked, she felt very ashamed of her body, not that she was not pretty, but that she could not compare with Alice's voluptuous body, but the simple fact of seeing Alice naked gave him the courage to be in the Spa with her.

She took out a bottle of white wine, she was going to take it to give herself courage but in the end she decided to leave it next to her laptop, she already had to get ready to go out.

Elena put on her clothes and carried the necessary things to be in the Spa in her bag and went to take the bus to go to the Spa.

Elena arrived at the Spa and began to wait for Alice, apparently Alice was going to be late, it had been ten minutes since she was waiting for her and she received a message on her cell phone, it was Alice who asked her to wait for her, so Elena got to wait for Alice at the Spa reception.

Then another ten minutes Alice arrived, Elena turned red as a tomato when she saw her, Alice was wearing a blouse that could not cover Alice's navel that was totally outside and the earring that was there was easily noticed, Alice had eaten a lot before going to the spa

- "Hello Elena !!, you are very red !!!, do you feel good?" Alice asked concerned, it was not the first time that she noticed Elena red as a tomato when she saw her, but during the week Elena had been like that at least once a day

- "Eh, it's nothing, well, let's go to the receptionist so they can attend you" Elena said as she shook her head to remove the red color from her face

- "Well let's go then, and about my belly, I read that they give belly massages to pregnant women, so when I say I'm pregnant you have to go along with it Elena" Alice said with a wink.

- "Eh, yeah, okay, let's go then" Elena said nervously

Alice and Elena went to the reception to enter the Spa rooms, where the receptionist looked at Alice's belly in amazement, Alice's breasts blocked the view of the receptionist who could not see her face, but it was enough that both presented their documents and the registration QR code to be able to pass.

They both went to a room so that they could undress and put their things in the locker, Alice immediately began to take off her clothes while Elena secretly took pictures of Alice for her private collection

- "Elena, on Monday I'm going to receive my new clothes and shoes, it's a relief because this bra is killing me, it squeezes me a lot" Alice said as she took off her blouse

- "Oh yeah, that's great, you know Alice, I have a list of foods for your lunch with your boyfriend's parents, you can choose the one you like best" Elena said while sneakingly taking pictures of Alice