Alice has a voracious luxury vacation, part 5

Alice wakes up, takes out her breast pumps and looks at the container, she was 90% full.

"Sigh, I'll have to call Sam"

RING!

"Good morning Mrs. Alice"

"Hello Sam, the container is about to fill up, I need to change it"

"I understand Mrs. Alice, by the way, the tailor gave me your evening dress that you ordered"

"ohhhh thank you!" said Alice surprised

"I will personally send a staff person to deliver the dress"

"Okay, I'll wait for him" Alice said smiling

Minutes later, a member of the staff arrived with the name of Ailana on her name tag.

"Good morning ma'am, here is your dress" Ailana said handing the dress to Alice

"Would you be so kind as to help me put it on?" said Alice being totally naked before Ailana

"With pleasure!"

Ailana opened the bag and took out Alice's dress, it was red like a ruby

"Wow Mrs. Alice! It's beautiful! It's an honor to help you put it on."

"hehehehe I hope it fits me" Alice said worriedly

"Don't worry, the tailors here make stretchy dresses, we have always had a problem that the women of the Island gain weight before our festivities and instead of worrying about the weight... we make dresses that stretch"

"Wow!" Alice exclaimed as she put on her dress.

"Let me move the top"

"Ailana, I have a question for you"

"Yes ma'am Alice"

"Are you nice to me because your job obliges you or because you really admire me?"

"Ma'am, voluptuous women like you are highly valued on the island, that's why the resort exists, for people like you"

"Wow! So the local people, are they going to treat me well?"

"Not to flatter you, but you would be considered a goddess by many men"

"hehehehehe wow, too bad I'm married!"

"Poor them, you will break their hearts, I ask you to visit a town that is not very far from here so that you can verify it"

"I'll do it, I think I'll do it now, plus I'd like to have breakfast"

"Ohhh I can guide you!"

"Perfect, and well... how does it look on me?" Alice said, posing in front of Ailana.

"You look divine ma'am, where do you plan to go?"

"To a casino"

"Wow! You mean the Sunset Palms?"

"I think so"

"It's going to be a total casino sensation!"

"You're very kind, well, since it's early, we'll go to the town you told me about, help me take off my dress and come with me, okay?"

"With pleasure ma'am"

---------------

Alice was guided by Ailana to the town, she did not find any thin women like in her country, what's more, any of them could easily be a candidate to be a plus size clothing model in her fashion agency, something that was difficult for her to achieve.