Alice and the Island Festival

It had already been 3 days since Alice had started to be in the gym being advised by Belladonna, she had lost about 100 kg although that was not very noticeable on her body, for Selena it was a great advance.

Elena and Selena continued training according to what Veronica and Violeta had indicated.

While every night Jean was in charge of moving inside Alice's womb making her feel very pleased.

"Love..." Alice said blushing, it was 10 pm, she was asleep in the port under a huge cloth, thanks that the port administration was very kind to her even though they didn't know that she had eaten one of their watchmen days ago .

Jean began to move as if she were a baby inside Alice's womb, noticing tiny bumps on her belly as well as a slight vibration.

"Mmmmhhh Jean!!! I love it when you move like that!! You know I'm dying to be a mother!!! You don't know how much I want to form a life from the beginning inside me!!"

"Mmmm honey... I don't think you're listening to me but we should enjoy our wedding a little more"

"Jean, my love, I know you're still suspicious that we're going to be parents very soon, but we already talked about Christmas, I'm going to be a mother soon and I don't want your buts or ifs" Alice said knowing beforehand what her husband could say

"Eh yes my love" thought Jean surprised stopping

"Love!!! I didn't tell you to stop moving like a baby, you know that I love the movement in my womb, my dream is that when I'm pregnant my baby moves with force, a baby that moves with force is a healthy baby, I want when people touch my belly to feel the strong movements that happen inside and say, wow!!!! this baby is going to be an Olympic champion!!!"

"Sigh... yes my love..."

Jean was worried, he knew that Alice didn't want to have just one baby in her womb, she wanted to have 2 or even 3 babies. Alice is a businesswoman and she wanted Jean to be available only to her. It was obvious that Jean would take care of the babies while she was working, he could deal with 1 baby, but 3 at a time? it was a very big challenge and he didn't feel sure he could handle it, although money would not be an issue, time and experience would be and he knew that Alice would not want to delegate the care of the babies to a babysitter.

-----------

The next day Alice was woken up by Selena.

"Mom, wake up!!" said Selena moving Alice's arm

"Mmm oh Selena..."

"Time for you to go to the gym with Belladonna" Selena said as she kept shaking Alice

"Yeah Selena, it's alright..."

Alice walked with Selena towards the gym, on the way they ran into a couple of young people who were handing out flyers.

"Miss!!! we invite you to the festival" said a young woman to Selena as he gave her a flyer

"Uhh...ma'am...uh...ma'am?" said a young man trying to give Alice the wheel

"Uh hello!!!" Alice said as she crouched down before the young man.

"Shit her breasts...they are huge!!" the young man thought as he was overwhelmed by Alice's body

"Hello? Do you need anything?" Alice said smiling at the young man, she had already realized that he had been shocked to see his body

"Hey ma'am!! we invite you to the festival of the islands!!!"

"Ohhhhh how nice!!!" said Alice taking the wheel

"It's a pleasure miss" said the young man who was blushing