Alice's maternal wishes

Alice woke up after a heavy sleep, she had dreamed something from Selena's perspective, apparently they were memories of Selena's childhood, she was not very happy, her only company was that of her sister Elena, that made her sad, she looked at her belly and noticed that Jean was sleeping resting his head on her belly, she very gently got out of bed without waking Jean.

-"Wow, it seems that you were finally digested hehehehe" Alice said when she noticed her completely empty stomach

Alice heated 12 whole chickens in the oven and made 2 huge fruit juices, then got a craving and pulled out 4kg of strawberries and 8kg of apples.

Alice after eating the chickens and drinking the juice began to eat each strawberry and apple with great affection while rubbing her belly where Elena Selena and Amber were, she was thinking of them, especially the twins because she was eating their favorite foods.

The women in her womb were sleeping and Alice was caressing her belly very lovingly and gently so as not to wake them up.

After finishing all the strawberries and apples, Alice decided to take a shower, while she hummed very sweetly, apparently having the twins for so many days in her womb was beginning to generate not only physical but psychological changes.

Alice, by chance, while washing her hair, pressed one of her elbows against one of her huge breasts, causing a lot of milk to come out.

-"I can't believe it, before it produced a lot of milk, but now it shoots out with a simple pressure" Alice thought as she blushed a lot

After finishing bathing, she dried herself trying not to press her huge breasts so much, she didn't want the overflowing milk to go to waste, then she woke up Jean and asked her to drink as much as she could from her breasts, which Jean did with great pleasure He drank until he was satisfied, but Alice still felt her breasts were very swollen, they still had a lot of milk.

Alice felt worried, if she started running with so much milk in her breasts, she was going to completely stain her maternity dress, so she turned on Jean's laptop and started looking for how to solve the problem.

It didn't take long for Alice to find an ad for an orphanage that needed milk and it wasn't too far from her house, just reading the word orphanage made Alice excited because the Elena and Selena that were in her womb were orphans.

-"Then it's decided, I'll go to that orphanage" Alice said as she put her breast pumps in her bag, in other situation she would have extracted all the milk from her breasts with the breast pumps, but now her strong maternal instinct made her think in a different way

After half an hour of walking very calmly so that her breasts would not spill the milk on her clothes, Alice arrived at the orphanage where she was cared for by the manager.

-"Good morning miss, ... what do you offer?" Said the manager who was totally intimidated by Alice's height, belly size and huge breasts.

-"I came because of the notice that you needed milk, and I have a lot of milk in my breasts" said Alice who was blushing

-"Have you brought your breast pumps?" asked the manager very excited

-"Of course, here they are, where can I sit so I can start expressing my milk?" Alice asked nervously.

-"Follow me please, I have a room where you won't be able to see her while you express your milk, you can get ready while I bring a jug" said the manager

Alice entered the room, exposed her enormous breasts and put on the breast pumps while waiting for the manager, after a few minutes the manager entered and when she saw Alice's gigantic breasts she dropped the jug astonished. Fortunately it wasn't made of glass but plastic, so it didn't break when it hit the floor.