Alice has a voracious luxury vacation, part 4

It was 1 am, Alice had woken up, she looked at her breasts overflowing with milk, she smiled and walked to the balcony of the hotel looking at the landscape.

"mmmm I'm hungry, but I must release the milk from my breasts"

Alice looked at her huge breasts that were already starting to leak, it wouldn't be long before they were squirting milk.

Alice remembered bathing the audience at the pregnant women's pageant with her milk and an idea occurred to her.

Alice simply squeezed her breasts off the balcony causing large jets of milk to spray out, which fell in fine drops to the floor.

"Selma... can't you smell that sweet smell?"

"Yes Gene...it's very sweet"

"Smells like milk"

Just like them, many people who were walking at night were feeling the aroma, that day was a full moon and a fine rainbow could be appreciated with the dim moonlight.

Alice kept squirting milk from her breasts from the balcony until 2 am when she didn't feel the pressure.

Alice rubbed her belly that was really huge, despite being almost empty it looked like she had 6 people in her stomach.

GROWL!

Again Natasha was asking for food, Alice hadn't eaten, and the babies needed nutrients to stay healthy in their mother's womb.

"Now, calm down, mommy is going to feed you"

Alice was going to call Sam, but she didn't want to disturb him, it was 2 am, although Sam had promised a 24x24 service, she couldn't abuse it.

"I can't abuse the kindness of the resort, I'll go get my food myself" Alice said with a sigh.

DING!

Alice used the elevator to get to the first floor, she was naked, when she got to the first floor she left the receptionist, guards and tourists who had arrived at that time to register speechless, even a woman covered her husband's eyes who stayed staring at Alice's huge nipples and then at her gigantic butt that giggle with every step she took.

"Uhhhh we give our clients total comfort" said the receptionist very nervous as she handed the electronic key to the married couple.

Alice began to walk along the beach feeling the sand on her feet and looking at the reflection of the moonlight in the sea, she remembered that there was a fishing port nearby and decided to walk there and swim in the nearby waters.

Alice didn't even bother to jump into the sea, she just walked directly and let the force of the water keep her afloat so she could start swimming with the hope of not being captured like yesterday having been mistaken for a mermaid.

Alice simply swam in the waters of the sea, eating every animal that she had within her reach, she only had one thing in mind, to feed her babies, especially Natasha who had become much more demanding of food, especially people.

---------------

One hour and a half later

DING!

The door of the hotel opened past an Alice with a belly that had quadrupled its size and shook with every step she took, again the guards and the receptionist couldn't believe their eyes, it was 3:30 am and Alice had had a great feast.

Alice was a bit sleepy and had not realized that she had entered the elevator where there was a group of tourists that had recently registered, she squeezed them between her thighs as she entered and did not let them move until she reached the penthouse and left.