12 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

Yelena pushed me down onto the bed, ripping off her shirt. I ripped off mine as well, in a hurry to get my clothes off. "You have to be quiet this time, ok babygirl?"

"Yes." I gulped, she took off the rest of my clothes and I lied there waiting for her to do something. Suddenly, she kissed me hungrily, I hummed and parted my mouth, she slipped her tongue inside and explored. I tried not to moan but every so often something would come out. She moved away from my mouth and kissed down my abdomen, leaving marks all the way down my stomach. I covered my mouth to stop myself from moaning. I subconsciously spread my legs apart as she got closer to my thighs. She grabbed my thighs roughly and squeezed them, placing sloppy open mouthed kisses on the inside of my thighs. I moaned loudly. She rubbed small circles on my clit.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" She said sternly.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before I let out another moan.

"Don't do it again." She said through clenched teeth. I felt three fingers slide into me, pumping in and out quickly. I arched myself back and held my breath to stop from moaning. "Breathe babygirl." She placed her other hand on my stomach and comfortingly caressed my stomach with her thumb. I inhaled deeply and calmed down.

"Yelena-" I had to stop talking to stop myself from moaning. "Can I release?" I asked her.

"No." She said simply, going faster. I couldn't help it, I bit my lip to quiet my moans but she could steal hear them. She went faster still, occasionally putting pressure on my clit and smiling when she saw how I reacted.

"Please." I pleaded.

"You can release." I released onto her fingers and she put them in her mouth seductively.

"Oh my God that was disgusting!" I heard Peter yell from outside our room.

"Shit." I quickly put on clothes and went outside of the room. "What was disgusting?" I asked, trying to act oblivious.

"You just got railed by Yelena, and I heard the entire thing!" He exclaimed. "I'm 17, not stupid." I facepalmed.

"You've been standing out here for the past hour?" I asked him.

"Forty five minutes..." He said, embarrassed.

"That's the same fucking thing!" I stormed back into my room and slammed the door behind me.

"What's the same fucking thing?" Yelena was standing in a baggy t shirt with underwear and no pants, my eyes scanned her body and then I met her eyes, she smirked and moved closer to me, she put her hands on my waist and then moved them to my ass.

"Peter stood outside of the room the whole time."

"The whole time of what?" She tilted her head, squeezing my ass and leaning so close I could feel her breath on my lips, I desperately wanted to kiss her, I leaned in but she backed away. "Not until you tell me."

"When you were fucking me." I whispered out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." She moved closer and took her hands off of my ass.

"When you were fucking me." I said in a normal voice.

"Good girl." She planted a gentle kiss on my lips and smiled. "Now go to bed, it's getting late."

"I'm not tired." I said, sitting down on the bed.

"I said go to bed."

"No." I said stubbornly.

"Stop being a brat." She walked over to me quickly and grabbed my throat, slamming me down onto the bed, my eyes flickered down to her lips. "Don't tempt me sweetheart." She said while smirking, then kissed me passionately.

"I love you." I told her as she walked away to go to the restroom.

"I love you more." I blushed as she said it and got under the covers, scrolling through my phone as I waited for her to get back. "Didn't I tell you to go to bed?" She asked, getting into the bed beside me and shutting off my phone, putting it down on my nightstand.

"I'm in the bed" I told her, staring her down. She narrowed her eyes at me and leaned closer.

"Stop being a smartass Ivy, it doesn't work on me." She kissed my forehead and turned off the lights. "Now go to bed."

"I'm not tired!" I said in a whiny voice, turning the lights back on. "I want to watch a movie and cuddle." I said in a pouty voice.

"How about we cuddle, but instead of a move, we sleep." Yelena offered while smiling, I shook my head. "Come on Ivy, you've barely gotten any sleep the past few days and I can see the bags under your eyes, you need to sleep baby." She put her hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"Fine." I mumbled, pushing her hand off of my face and lied down, turning away from her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Turning away from you." I grumbled.

"Too bad, you can't escape me." She moved as close as possible to me and put her arm around me, pulling me closer to her and kissing my shoulder repeatedly.

"Yelena." I giggled. "You told me to sleep, so I'm trying to sleep!" She laughed and kissed my shoulder one last time but pulled me even closer to her, if that was even possible.

"Go to bed idiot." She whispered, slipping her hand under my shirt and rubbing my stomach gently, tangling our bare legs together, sighing happily.

"I love you too Belova."