51

It had been a month since Finn and Daisy had started school. Christmas was coming up in thirteen days, and Yelena and I had gotten it presents for everyone on the team. I gazed at the picture Pietro had given me. It would be the first Christmas without her I thought to myself. "Ok, should we go put the presents for Finn and Daisy under the tree?" Yelena asked me.

"Oh, yeah sure." I said, moving back to reality and picking up the remaining presents and walking to the lounge and putting them under the tree.

"That's a lot of presents there." Tony said, laughing as Yelena and I put the presents under the tree.

"Yeah, it's for Finn and Daisy." I told him, he nodded and smiled as Yelena kissed me on the cheek. He took a sip of his coffee and then sat down on the couch.

"Yelena, can you leave us alone for a moment?" Tony asked, Yelena nodded.

"I love you." She whispered to me before she left the room, I blushed and watched as she walked away.

"Are you going to be ok?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, he set his coffee down on the table and walked over to me.

"I know that this is the first Christmas without Kate." He said in a low voice. "And I know that you miss both her and Peter, and that you're stressed about the baby."

"Oh." I said softly, looking down.

"Hey, look at me." He said, I looked up at him and he was looking at me with sympathetic eyes. "It's going to be ok Ivy." He said, patting my shoulder.

"I miss them so much." I said, he pulled me in for a hug and I rested my head against his chest.

"I do too." He whispered, he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back. "Do you want anything?" He asked me as I pulled away.

"Alcohol." I said.

"You can't have alcohol, you're pregnant." He said.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

"You're not going to be able to use that language around your son, or Finn and Daisy." He said.

"Actually, I'm going to teach them how to curse people out. And how to insult people, I think that'd be fun." I said.

"Ok, Im not going to say that I wasn't expecting that." He laughed. "But I'll go get you some coffee, and I'll call Yelena back in here." He said, patting my shoulder again and then leaving to go get me some coffee.

"Hey sweetheart." Yelena said, walking back in, I smiled and we sat down on the couch next to each other.

"Do you think Finn and Daisy will like their presents?" I asked her.

"Of course they will." She said, ruffling my hair and pulling me close to her, Tony smiled as he walked into the room and handed me my coffee.

"It's decaf." He said.

"Of course it is." I said, taking a large sip. "Still tastes good though." I said, putting it back down on the counter.

"So what did you get me for Christmas?" Tony asked.

"Nothing." I said with a straight face. "Just kidding, we got you stuff." I said, he laughed and finished the rest of his coffee. I knew that he would like what I had gotten him. It was a large screen with a photo of all of the Avengers and if you tapped on them, you could see their abilities and you could contact them. But the only problem was that Peter and Kate were greyed out because they were dead.

"Oh, looks like Finns excited." Tony said as Finn ran into the room to look at the new presents for him under the tree.

"There's so many!" Finn exclaimed, we all laughed and watched him as he shook the presents.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said, getting up.

"Mr. Murdock told me that you were pregnant." Finn said suddenly.

"Oh he did?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said quietly. "And he told me that it's a boy." I smiled and went to sit down next to him, I was in a hoodie and sweatpants and my hair was in a high ponytail. "I can babysit for him."

"I know." I said, patting him on the head.

"He also told me that you've been really stressed and depressed lately." I sighed.

"What has he not told you?" I asked him, he laughed and hugged me.

"Don't hurt Ivy." Finn said, leaning down and whispering to my stomach. I laughed and ruffled his hair. I readjusted my rings and kissed the top of his head.

"Go hangout with Pietro." I told him, he nodded and ran out of the lounge, I heard Pietro groan as Finn ran into him. I clutched my stomach as I felt a stomachache coming on.

"You ok?" Yelena asked me.

"Yeah, it's just another stomachache." I told her, she nodded and held her arms out for me as I walked over to her.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." Tony said, grunting as he stood up. "Bye bye."