16

Pietro had moved in with the Avengers for a week. "Ok, let's get this straight. We have Ironman, Spider-Man, two Black Widow Assassins, the two best archers in the whole world. And the best swordsman, two super soldiers-" Pietro counted off on his fingers.

"Yes, we get it we're basically unstoppable." Tony sighed and sat down, I laughed and sat down on Yelena's lap.

"A God, big green guy, shrinky man."

"Ok, Pietro, stop it." Pietro smirked and stared at Kate. Yelena rubbed my thighs and squeezed them tightly, she then wrapped her arms around my stomach and held me close to her.

"One second baby, I need to talk to Kate." I whispered to her, she patted my thigh and I got off her lap, then walked over to Kate.

"What is it?" She asked me.

"You know Pietro's eyeing you." I told her, she blushed slightly and looked at him, he looked back and smirked. "Ok listen, he's like my new bestie." I whispered to her. "I'm going to help you two get together."

"No, Ivy, please don't." I ignored her and got up to talk to him.

"Hey Pietro." I said, sitting down next to him.

"Hello." He shook my hand. "Did you want to talk to me?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah, I did."

"Aren't you dating that Belova girl?" He asked, I nodded while smiling. "She's really lovely, you two are meant for each other." I blushed.

"Thank you." I turned to Yelena and smiled warmly, she smiled back and blew a kiss at me. "Well, I saw you eyeing my sister." I whispered to him.

"I'm sorry, is she off limits?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No, I actually think you two would be a cute couple." I told him, he blushed and glanced over at Kate. "You should go ask her out." He nodded and stood up, straightening his shirt and walked over. I saw her blush and nod, I smiled and Pietro came back and gave me a fist bump.

"She said yes. We're going out tomorrow for lunch." He said while smiling. I smiled back and patted him on the shoulder. "Thank you for your service."

"You're welcome lieutenant." I saluted him and walked back to Yelena. I sat back down on her lap and she immediately wrapped her arms around me again, and started giving me butterfly kisses on my exposed shoulder. "What's with all this sudden affection?" I asked her.

"I just really love you." She mumbled against my skin, she started kissing my neck affectionately and held me tighter. "You're going to love tonight." She whispered, I blushed and my stomach flipped.

"I'm sure I will." We giggled and I melted into her embrace. Pietro was smiling at us happily, he drew a heart with his fingers.

"Baby, I want to go to bed." Yelena whined, giving my thigh another squeeze. My face heated up and I turned around on her lap and put my arms around her neck.

"Ok, we can go." She stood up and put her hands under my legs to support me.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what's happening here." Tony asked.

"We're going to bed." I mumbled.

"To do what?" He asked as Yelena kissed my neck lovingly, I giggled and I felt her smile against my neck.

"None of your business Stark." I told him, Yelena took us back to our room and dropped me off on the bed. "What are you going to do?" I asked her while smiling and laughing.

"You're gonna see." She flopped down onto the bed in front of me and kissed me passionately. "I love you so much."