46

"Peter Benjamin Parker August 10th 2008, November 5th 2025. If I could do it all again I wouldn't change a thing." Tony read out loud, I stood beside him and put my hand on his shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze. "Thank you." He whispered to me. I just nodded and pulled him in for a tight hug.

"Ivy." I heard Finn say, I pulled away and saw Finn standing beside me. "He died to go save Daisy didn't he?" He asked.

"Yeah, he did buddy." I said softly, I saw his eyes brim with tears, I held my hand out and he grabbed it. I looked back to Tony but he had walked away.

"He was the one that brought us back here after you saved me." I nodded and sat him down in a chair. I grabbed myself a glass of champagne once Yelena sat down next to me.

"Do you want some?" I asked Finn.

"He's ten years old Ivy, he can't drink champagne!" Yelena said.

"I don't know how to take care of a ten year old!" I said back to her, Finn laughed and we looked back at him. "Sorry Finn." I apologized, taking a sip of the alcohol.

"It's ok." He said, still laughing with watery eyes. "You guys are really going to miss him aren't you?" He asked us.

"Yeah." Yelena sighed softly. I frowned as I remembered how close Peter had been to everyone, not just me and Pietro. "He was like a brother to us, to all of us." She continued.

"Yeah, I know what that feels like." Finn said sadly, I patted him on the shoulder and finished my glass of champagne. "Was Katherine your sister?" He asked me. I choked, caught off guard.

"Yeah, she was." I sighed, Yelena grabbed my hand from under the table and caressed it with her thumb. "She went by Kate though." I told him.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said.

"It's ok." I told him. "She stood by me my whole life, no matter what I did." I said with watery eyes. "She was Pietro's girlfriend, did you know that?" I asked him, he shook his head. "She sacrificed herself for Steve."

"Captain America?" He asked, I nodded and squeezed Yelena's hand. "Oh, I'm really sorry." He said. "I'm going to go check on Daisy." He said, looking to the blonde girl who was by herself.

"Ok, bye Finn." I said before he walked away. "I'm glad we found him." I said, resting my head on Yelena's shoulder.

"Me too." Yelena said. "But I don't think that Tony is going to let him become and Avenger." She continued.

"Why not?" I asked softly, staring at the white tablecloth.

"Because now that Peter's gone, he's not going to want anyone that young to be risking their lives." She said, kissing my hand and playing with my hair.

"Yeah, that's understandable. But it's not really our choice, and we don't have to worry about it right now." I told her.

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"Well, if Finn is cabale of being an Avenger, it's his choice and he's only ten so there's no way in hell he's joining anytime soon." I said, I felt her nod in agreement. "Well, I'm going to go inside, it's really depressing out here." I whispered, getting up.

"I'm coming with you." She said, I was too tired to argue so I let her. I looked over at Finn and Daisy and smiled when I saw that Finn was hugging her as Daisy was crying.

"Would not be surprised if they ended up married." I said under my breath, not realizing that Yelena could hear me.

"They're only ten." She said.

"I know." I said, making my way into the compound and collapsing onto the couch and closing my eyes.

"Don't you want to go to our room?" She asked me.

"No, I'm just going to stay here." I said, opening my eyes to see her face inches from mine, she kissed me gently on the lips and then my forehead.

"You're adorable." She said, I giggled and she got onto the couch beside me, she grabbed a blanket and pulled it over us, she put her arm over my stomach and held me as tight and close to her as possible. "Sweet dreams sweetheart."